Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

You know the right has an indictment problem, Arizona edition
Quote | Reply
18 people indicted, 11 are fake electors, Rudy, Meadows, Boris, Jenna Ellis among them.

Ken Chesbro apparently imitating a canary. I'd bet Jenna Ellis is on the phone right now seeking a deal.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: You know the right has an indictment problem, Arizona edition [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
đŸ¤£

Canadian Record Holder 35-39M & 40-44M - 200 m Butterfly (LCM)
Quote Reply
Re: You know the right has an indictment problem, Arizona edition [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
18 people indicted, 11 are fake electors, Rudy, Meadows, Boris, Jenna Ellis among them.

Ken Chesbro apparently imitating a canary. I'd bet Jenna Ellis is on the phone right now seeking a deal.

Always knew Cheeseburger was a narc.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Forgery sounds like something with clear physical evidence. Makes me wonder what the fake documents were.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Unindicted Co-Conspirator 1

When is the cult of trump going to figure out that he uses them and gets away with it?

Who am I kidding, if they were that smart they wouldn't doing Dear Leader's bidding.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: You know the right has an indictment problem, Arizona edition [FishyJoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FishyJoe wrote:
Forgery sounds like something with clear physical evidence. Makes me wonder what the fake documents were.

Apparently the docs they sent to the national archives saying they were the duly elected electors. They kept that evidence real secret like.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply