Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS - 2020 Canyon Endurace CF SLX 9.0 Disc eTap AXS Large
Quote | Reply
Selling my 2020 Endurace. Bike has less than 200 miles on it. It's practically new. Love the bike, just not riding much outside these days. Someone should be enjoying this thing. Specs can be found here: Endurace CF SLX Disc 9.0 eTap | CANYON US 604/389 mm stack/reach. Size Large. Bike is just like it came from Canyon with the exception of tubeless setup and garmin mount. Pedals and saddle not included. This does have the power meter built into the crank. Not a scratch anywhere that I can find. Ships in original Canyon box with all books and extras that it came with new - see pics. $6150 shipped conus. Send me a message with any questions or if you would like more pics. Available for local sale around Birmingham AL.

more pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/96A6nnX2qG8dCqhk8

Last edited by: Bigbird: Dec 28, 20 18:19
Quote Reply
Re: FS - 2020 Canyon Endurace CF SLX 9.0 Disc eTap AXS Large [Bigbird] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any chance you are interested in selling the seatpost?
Awesome bike. If I just didn't order a new Litespeed i'll be all over this!!
Quote Reply
Re: FS - 2020 Canyon Endurace CF SLX 9.0 Disc eTap AXS Large [s.gentz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi - thanks! It's an awesome bike. I'm not interested in selling any parts at the moment.
Quote Reply
Re: FS - 2020 Canyon Endurace CF SLX 9.0 Disc eTap AXS Large [Bigbird] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How tall are you? I’m 6-1. Inseam about 34 inches. Wondering if it will fit
In Reply To:
Quote Reply