Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Introducing Puzette, the practical bag for dog owners!
Quote | Reply
Hi Everyone,

I've started a company! Puzette is the practical bag for dog owners and is perfect for walks, hikes, play sessions, errands, and any other activity with your best friend. We are making them locally here in Denver, Colorado!

Puzettes are light, comfortable, over-the-shoulder bags that hold all your dog essentials. They have a dedicated treat pocket, stainless poop bag dispenser, cinch for used poop bags, and lots of room for toys, water, and more. The adjustable strap and stabilizer cord keep the bag secure, whether you wear it at your hip for easy access or behind you, messenger style.

Puzette is my evolution of the historic cycling musette bag and has a ton of features that make it useful and fun to use. There is even a little bit of triathlon inspiration in the stabilizer cord, and I appreciate you helping me with my questions about that: Shoestring-like race number belt: Triathlon Forum: Slowtwitch Forums

Our website http://www.puzette.com is live and our web shop is open!. We're also posting on instagram at @PuzetteBags if you want to see the bags in action (or just some very adorable dog models).

Thanks for reading and letting me share. Let me know if you have any questions, and if you have a dog, I highly recommend a Puzette!

Last edited by: brando: Aug 1, 23 14:13
Quote Reply