Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Ironman 70.3 Cap Cana [khouryd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And just like that, I'm signed up. I wasn't planning on it until 2025. But what if there isn't a 2025? Ironman cancels races too easily nowadays. I've lost out before waiting for the next year so decided to sign up.

Death is easy....peaceful. Life is harder.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman 70.3 Cap Cana [Triingtotrain] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice, you can look for an airbnb inside cap cana, let me know if you need any information, i live here in DR.
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman 70.3 Cap Cana [khouryd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
khouryd wrote:
Nice, you can look for an airbnb inside cap cana, let me know if you need any information, i live here in DR.

Thanks! Appreciate the offer. I may contact you closer to the race.

I'm excited to have a fun, tropical event at the end of our very long cold winter. Will be sitting in the sauna for this race!

Quote Reply
Re: Ironman 70.3 Cap Cana [Triingtotrain] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Highly recommend Secrets Preferred Club Bungalow Suite Swim Out Pool View. Its attached to the "bigger pool" and bar opposed to the Ocean View swim out that have smaller pools. (still awesome depending on your preference)
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman 70.3 Cap Cana [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What? No current-assisted swim? Count me out.

@floathammerholdon | @partners_in_tri
Quote Reply
Re: Ironman 70.3 Cap Cana [B.McMaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
B.McMaster wrote:
Highly recommend Secrets Preferred Club Bungalow Suite Swim Out Pool View. Its attached to the "bigger pool" and bar opposed to the Ocean View swim out that have smaller pools. (still awesome depending on your preference)

Thanks, definitely keeping this in mind. The Hyatt is another option (the adults only side). But also have my eye on a couple AirB&Bs in the Cap Cana area. We do well in short-term rentals. But also have to consider location of grocery stores and rental cars.

Quote Reply

Prev Next