Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

When does Ironman race registration typically close?
Quote | Reply
Does anyone know when registration typically closes for Ironman and 70.3 events when they aren't sold out? I’m considering a couple of races this coming weekend but don't want to register and pay until I am sure I can make it. Since we are now one week out I’m worried registration will close. Ideally I would like to wait till Wednesday to make the decision and register, anyone think this will be an issue?
Last edited by: rlm_multisport: Sep 17, 23 10:22
Quote Reply
Re: When does Ironman race registration typically close? [rlm_multisport] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It may depend on the specific race but I've signed up two weeks before a 70.3.
One week may be when they actually closed that race but I wouldn't be 100% sure.
Last edited by: marcoviappiani: Sep 17, 23 12:09
Quote Reply
Re: When does Ironman race registration typically close? [rlm_multisport] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
When I did the full in Chattanooga in 2018 I signed up at check-in

Let food be thy medicine...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
IM Wisconsin was open the week before the race.

IM Muncie 70.3 on 9/30 is still open.
Last edited by: vonschnapps: Sep 17, 23 18:16
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks everyone for the feedback. Ironman finally responded to my email asking about this. It sounds like online registration closes 1 week before the race but then they will accept new registrations in person at check in!
Quote Reply