Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Series of intentional hit-and-run incidents
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Series of intentional hit-and-run incidents [NormM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They will finally realize what they've done when their butt holes get bigger and bigger everyday in prison.
Quote Reply
Re: Series of intentional hit-and-run incidents [s13tx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
s13tx wrote:
They will finally realize what they've done when their butt holes get bigger and bigger everyday in prison.

Sadly, they may be glorified in prison. They killed an ex-cop, and in the prison social status hierarchy, cop killers get high status.

I say, "they" hoping the passenger gets charged as complicit in some way.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Absolutely horrible. Hopefully they’re both charged as adults and prosecuted to the full extent.
Quote Reply
Re: Series of intentional hit-and-run incidents [s13tx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He may not be in prison or at least very long. He's in the Juvenile Detention Center and won't give up who was with him. The only thing to make this more outrageous is if they don't charge him as an adult.

" The department did not immediately respond to requests for information about the 17-year-old driver, who they previously said was not being named due to his age despite being charged with murder."

" Police are pleading for information about a passenger who filmed a sickening video of his friend mowing down a retired police chief as he cycled down a Las Vegas highway. "

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Disgusting. I'm so sorry for the victims and their families. Also sorry for the families of the reckless and malevolent morons.

Increased legal availability of recreational use mind altering substances likely have nothing to do with it. Of course, this would never make it as evidence against any forms of recreational drug use. We all know that alcoholics and potheads are mostly peaceful who wouldn't hurt a fly...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I regret opening this link but also glad I did to realize there are people this crazy.

I ride by the tenant that I would rather ride a bit closer to traffic than the exteme side of the road because I don't want to be unintentionally cut off and pushed into a ditch and that by being visible when there are potholes etc near the side of the road drivers will go around me and give me space. My theory that has worked out to date, is humans being humans, no one will intentionally mow me down if they don't have enough space to pass. Largely that holds for humans who are human, but clearly these people are not human.

This is just crazy to know there are people like that in this world
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Stuff like this is depressing and rage-inducing.

For what it's worth, my personal impression (not making any claims to actual statistics) is an increase in flagrant, dramatic car-related crimes involving youth in general. Car racing, brazen car thefts, carjackings, vehicular homicides, you name it.

Then again I couldn't help but look, and yep:

https://www.axios.com/...a-hyundai-crime-data

https://www.insurancejournal.com/...022/03/07/656828.htm
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Doesn't seem worth the risk of ever riding on open roads with this kind of thing going on. It is bad enough with the risk of accidental or negligent contact.
Quote Reply