Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Orbea Ordu Bike - Pick size
Quote | Reply
Hi,

I Want to buy a Orbe Ordu M30 2023 but de tables for pick de size that best suits me it´s tricky. I am 178cm(5´10´´) tall and 84cm (2´9´´) of inseam. The sizes S/M and M/L are basicly the same frame and only are diferent in the height of seat and stack.

Any user that buy this bike can recomend the best size to pick?

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Orbea Ordu Bike - Pick size [ruinunesrn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Possibly a few errors in those geometry charts. If we take for good the value of 15 - HEIGHT MAX, then I'd say that S/M size is best for you: with an inseam of 84cm, your saddle height should be around 73cm, then a frame with 81cm maximum should be ok. Size M/L has 85cm max height, which sounds too much
Quote Reply
Re: Orbea Ordu Bike - Pick size [jollyroger88] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jollyroger88 wrote:
Possibly a few errors in those geometry charts. If we take for good the value of 15 - HEIGHT MAX, then I'd say that S/M size is best for you: with an inseam of 84cm, your saddle height should be around 73cm, then a frame with 81cm maximum should be ok. Size M/L has 85cm max height, which sounds too much

Thanks. How with my inseam you know the saddle height?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ruinunesrn wrote:
jollyroger88 wrote:
Thanks. How with my inseam you know the saddle height?

Lemond formula, not always 100% perfect, but usually a good starting point
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The frames are the same, the difference is in the length of the mono post and the seatpost like you said.
Do you know your pad x/y and saddle height? That's all you need
Seat posts are 40mm difference

This ST article has a nice chart for size
https://www.slowtwitch.com/...s_New_Ordu_7933.html

I have a 33" inseam with 773 saddle height and pad x/y of 470/640
With a Saddle attached and seat post at max, a S/M has 80cm of height to bottom bracket. My pad stack is at the limit on a somewhat conservative position. So you may want to opt for a M/L

IG - @ryanppax
http://www.geluminati.com
Use code ST5 for $5 off your order
Last edited by: Ryanppax: Nov 15, 23 8:01
Quote Reply
Re: Orbea Ordu Bike - Pick size [Ryanppax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
 Thanks. I don't know my X and Y. Because the articule you mentioned, i thought the neste size for me was S/M...but now....i'm confusões.

I'm trying a bike fit...but it's hard to find on my zone
Last edited by: ruinunesrn: Nov 15, 23 9:23
Quote Reply
Re: Orbea Ordu Bike - Pick size [Ryanppax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was looking for what you wrote and i have a question. You have the new Orbea Ordu (post 2021) in size S/M and you inseam is 84cm (i work better in metric), right? And what is your heigh?

Sorry for this dum question...but a friend of mine bought the new Ordu in size S/M with a inseam 82 cm and height 177cm and its about the same mesaures as mine.
Quote Reply