Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

T.Knibb virtual sighting
Quote | Reply
Rider "T.Knibb" caught up to me on Zwift this morning. She was averaging about 22mph 30+ miles into her ride. Gave her a "Ride On."

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Re: T.Knibb virtual sighting [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
About a week ago, i was starting Zwift ad accidentally hit 'join someone' (or something similar). I saw a menu of folks I could, presumably, ride with. One of them was T. Knibb. I declined. :)
Quote Reply
Re: T.Knibb virtual sighting [giorgitd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Swam with her multiple times in the same lane throughout the summer, outdoors-- saw her pretty much weekly. If I had a Boogie Board I could have just surfed her wake...
Quote Reply
Re: T.Knibb virtual sighting [Rocky M] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rocky M wrote:
Swam with her multiple times in the same lane throughout the summer, outdoors-- saw her pretty much weekly. If I had a Boogie Board I could have just surfed her wake...

Where was this and were you actually leaving on same intervals??? What length pool and did she lap you on longer swims, or were you mostly doing 100s???

"Anyone can be who they want to be IF they have the HUNGER and the DRIVE."
Quote Reply
Re: T.Knibb virtual sighting [ericmulk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Haha--no heaven's no. It was actually her & Sophie Linn, possibly Flora Duffy was getting out as well-- & at a 50 M outdoor pool, you can easily fit a good 8 people per lane & have plenty of space. No paces to provide, as they were doing their own workout, I did my own. I see these folks all the time, practically daily so they are just another athlete like we are. Not "star struck" like a lot of AG triathletes are--a lot of pros are neighbors too so no biggie.
Quote Reply
Re: T.Knibb virtual sighting [ericmulk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In an interview, she said that she had just warmed up doing a 400 SCM around 5:30.
Quote Reply
Re: T.Knibb virtual sighting [Rocky M] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rocky M wrote:
Haha--no heaven's no. It was actually her & Sophie Linn, possibly Flora Duffy was getting out as well-- & at a 50 M outdoor pool, you can easily fit a good 8 people per lane & have plenty of space. No paces to provide, as they were doing their own workout, I did my own. I see these folks all the time, practically daily so they are just another athlete like we are. Not "star struck" like a lot of AG triathletes are--a lot of pros are neighbors too so no biggie.

Thanks for the explanation, I was thinking a 25 m/yd pool. I'm not star struck per se as I know these guys put their pants on one leg at a time. :)

Quote Reply
Re: T.Knibb virtual sighting [Engner66] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Engner66 wrote:
In an interview, she said that she had just warmed up doing a 400 SCM around 5:30.

That sounds reasonable given that she can prob swim an all-out 400 scm in 4:30 or better.

Quote Reply