Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hiring Summer Live In Nanny - Colorado Springs
Quote | Reply
Looking for an aspiring pro/college triathlete/runner/cyclist who would like to live and train in Colorado Springs this summer to join our family.

My wife and I are both triathletes and have 3 kids. 9,12,14 and they are very active as well.

We would cover room and board + provide treadmill, kickr, pool/gym membership. You’ll get paid weekly based on hours worked. A private room is provided on a separate floor and includes your own shower/bath. We live in northern Colorado Springs at 7,200 feet! So consider this a 3 month altitude camp.

Whats required for the nannying part of this? 9-2 Monday-Friday. Have your own vehicle to transport them to camps or take on hikes/summer kids activities. Light cooking and cleaning. That’s about it! Otherwise you can get your training in and not have to worry about any other schedule conflicts.

If you have summer races and need to travel we can work out a plan around those events as well.

If interested shoot me a PM for an interview. Please feel free to share this if you think someone you know might be interested!

Mission Kona Podcast
https://www.strava.com/athletes/2568182
Kona 2024 Qualifier
Quote Reply