Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Good lightweight and compact smart trainer you can travel with?
Quote | Reply
What’s a good smart trainer to get these days that you can (air) travel with? Anyone travel with the Tacx Flow or Saris M2? Anyone do Zwift and power based workouts with a Feedback Sports Omnium Overdrive and pedal based power meter? Omnium seems kinda expensive as a backup trainer just to use with infrequent travel. Also in the bag for air travel would be a stand for an iPad, and a fan so folded size and weight of the trainer matter.
Quote Reply
Re: Good lightweight and compact smart trainer you can travel with? [tedtri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
possibly there are smarter solutions than flying with bike, trainer, ipad, stand and fan altogether. if you describe your situation, you could get good suggestions here
Quote Reply
Re: Good lightweight and compact smart trainer you can travel with? [tedtri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've done workouts with a Feedback Sports Omnium Overdrive. It's not a smart trainer but it sure is small and easy to pack.

I just use my laptop for Zwift and connect to my Powermeter with bluetooth. I'm not a big person so I don't put out a lot of power but it'll do 300 watts without a problem.

I bought mine from probikekit about a year ago for $425. Yes, it was expensive. If you want a trainer with no resistance then get the Omnium Zero which is good for warmups before a race.
Quote Reply