Week Three: Moriah Gaynor
Week Four: Q Burnett
Week Five: Kenzie Petty
Week Six: Charlie Davis
Week Seven: Tiffany Ervin
Week Eight: Maria Gonzalez
Week Nine: Liz Wilcox

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: Survivor 46 game [Apollo71] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Apollo71 wrote:

Finally caught up now. So what the hell is Q's gameplan? I thought his godfather approach was leading to a blindside against him. But then he dropped that bomb at tribal. Makes no sense.

I think he has tried to play an honest game, and truely felt like he screwed up (didn't see but could have missed how it was his fault the vote choice moved).

You see this more in the "new" survivor, as they are bringing in this diversity, and such and seem to get players who don't understand or at least are not willing, to play it as a game where deceit deception and lying are just part of the game.

I think once they get back and he feels better that he tried to be the upstanding person, he goes back into game mode. I just don't think his game mode is enough.

The interesting story to me is can Hunter win every challange (but one since he has an idol) and make it to the final. 1 (well 2) lost challenges and he is gone, I can't believe anyone will not vote for him the second they get a chance.

On Q's move, it could have had an interesting angle if he had an idol. ...Look everyone vote me out, I am done I wont quit cause jeff might make you vote someone still, so everyone just vote for me.. than play your idol, and vote out whomever you want.. -- It would be an epic move.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: Survivor 46 game [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where is my damn trophy????

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: Survivor 46 game [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hip hip hooray! You win. 🏆
Quote Reply
Re: Survivor 46 game [NormM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wait, its over here already? whats wrong with you people. LOL (so did people drop because they forgot, ran out of picks or actually had their pick elimintated)

Hunter was an IDIOT.. first why tell people you have an idol, 2nd he had to play it, when he didn't win a challenge and then go on the hunt to get it back after playing it..

Well I guess he deserved to go home.

Just Triing
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Last edited by: DavHamm: Apr 25, 24 10:16
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm not sure about everyone. We started with 7. timbsale voted week 1 then never voted again. Scalded Wallaby voted two weeks then didn't vote again. My pick got pulled from the game week three. bt's pick got voted out week 5, Apollo71 forgot to vote week 6 and ironclm accidently chose someone who had already been voted out week 8. ( If I had noticed I would have given a heads up ) That left good old Captain Canada last man standing. Yeah I can't believe Hunter did that. I was rooting for him. I think out of who is left I'm liking Maria the best.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can’t believe Hunter didn’t pull out the idle from his pocket.

I am really hating all of the women except Maria. I especially can’t stand Venus or the chick that can’t eat. What was all of her bullshit last week about not wanting to be overlooked? She’s a psycho..

Charlie is Maria’s boy.

Ben is a dumb shit, and Q is still trying to control things. I don’t want any of them to win.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: Survivor 46 game [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Venus is so petulant and full of herself. That Liz is a real nut job. She doesn't understand what the term allergy means. When she eats eggs it makes her feel drunk. ( At the bar, can l buy you a drink or maybe a omelet. ) Lol. Fruit except apples. Proteins are the source of food allergies. I was trying to make sure I knew who you were talking about. Her pre interview voice fry was right up there. During the show much more subdued. s talked about her food allergies on Survivor and said she's allergic to “a few dozen things,” including fruit, chicken and eggs. “If I eat eggs, I feel like I'm drunk,” I guess if she goes out and someone offers her a drink she could say, " no thanks just an egg sandwich". Lol She doesn't understand the term allergic but there is a lot of that going on. Inflammation and itching and the most severe anaphylaxis. Food allergies are almost exclusively relegated to proteins. Just as an observational aside I was trying to figure out who you where referring to and I ran across her interview . Wow, maybe it's just me but her irritating voice fry is noticeably diminished from her pre-interview vs her unguarded sleep and food deprived voice.
Last edited by: NormM: Apr 27, 24 14:22
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Was wondering what is the story of the I am allergic to everything, person. I loved Hunters exit interview, he knew he had just blown it.

Yeah, not sure who I am rooting for of who is left, Kind of would like to see Q make final 3 could be fun Q&A. The women controlling everything (Q's nemesis) is obnoxious and needs to leave.

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Who is left right now. I would like to see Maria come out on top. I think if she can make it to the final three she would win.
Last edited by: NormM: Apr 27, 24 17:37
Quote Reply

Prev Next