Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

New Roka Wetsuits?
Quote | Reply
I literally just bought a new Roka sleeveless wetsuit - I’m still within the return window.

About 2 days after it arrived, I received an e-mail about new models coming out this spring.

Does anyone know if they’re releasing new sleeveless ones? If they are - I’m going to return mine, get store credit, then buy their newer model once it’s released.
Quote Reply
Re: New Roka Wetsuits? [BigDoeRehab] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone?!?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BigDoeRehab wrote:
Anyone?!?

Not sure what ground breaking redesign you are expecting for a sleeveless wetsuit? It's not as if they will be able to make the resistance through the shoulders lower.. Roka make awesome wetsuits, just be happy with what you have got IMHO..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Doubt there is any major breakthrough in sleeveless wetsuit technology. I’d be more upset that the suit you just bought will go on sale.

Let food be thy medicine...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I always wonder whether the new designs will be the old designs but with a different paint job and a 20% price hike to make people *think* they are getting an improvement.
Quote Reply
Re: New Roka Wetsuits? [BobAjobb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BobAjobb wrote:
I always wonder whether the new designs will be the old designs but with a different paint job and a 20% price hike to make people *think* they are getting an improvement.

Yeah, the new editions will be Y instead of X and save 5g and only costs $250USD more. :) Not sure how much further wetsuit technology can go at a price I would be willing to pay.
Quote Reply