Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Trek Speed Concept hydration
Quote | Reply
Considering a new purchase of the Trek Speed Concept. Curious on the between the bars hydration hose. How is one drinking? Taking a hand off the bars to grab the straw? Securing the straw in some fashion to the bars? Is it a hassle? Am I over thinking this? Thanks. My current Podium quest between the bars is no longer available, unfortunately, as it held 40oz, with 2 small straws that stuck straight up in the air and were easily reached by tucking the head down. thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Trek Speed Concept hydration [rbar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can send pictures if you need, but the hose has a clip that keeps it down the left side, then flick that out, hold in mouth, drink, tap back into the holder. My previous torhans had a more rigid setup that used to annoy me a bit, and thankfully did have a 'breakaway' so when I had a 'whoopsy' and attempted to give myself a tracheostemy.

No hassle and yes overthinking ;-) But I suspect most of us are members the overthinkers society, so embrace it don't try to resist
Quote Reply
Re: Trek Speed Concept hydration [Duncan74] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks. And refilling the between the bars bottle from the frame bottle is not too much of a hassle either? thanks.
I like the new Quintana Roo V-PRi hydration option better than Trek's but have a big Trek dealer in town and that's nice. So debating the two
Quote Reply