Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Seriously Training Peaks!! [rhdevries] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure why people are whining about TP. Its a basic calendar app that just works and they have no financial incentive to invest capital in adding features when they have a stable user base.

Having said that, after reading this thread I looked at intervals.icu and man, it is impressive. I love the insane level of customization you can have with the platform. I do agree with the comments that its not for everyone, you have to enjoy tinkering the app to get it to what you want to see, TP just works.
Would be perfect if they built a mobile app, viewing the website on mobile browser sucks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
rhdevries wrote:
+1 for intervals.icu.
It just seems to do so much more than TP and for a fraction of the price. I guess the legacy usage of TP is a plus, though, for a lot of people. Reminds me of cable VS streaming or GBTC vs IBIT. They're probably just hoping the friction of changing will keep most customers from moving.

x2. intervals.icu is pretty remarkable as a value. And the pace of bugfixes and feature improvements is remarkable. It seems to be leaner, more agile group of developers responsible for it.
Quote Reply
Re: Seriously Training Peaks!! [DoronG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep, exactly. I wasn't whining about it, I agree with you on all points. It's like saying a car is better than a horse, I'm not whining about the horse;)

DoronG wrote:
Not sure why people are whining about TP. Its a basic calendar app that just works and they have no financial incentive to invest capital in adding features when they have a stable user base.

Having said that, after reading this thread I looked at intervals.icu and man, it is impressive. I love the insane level of customization you can have with the platform. I do agree with the comments that its not for everyone, you have to enjoy tinkering the app to get it to what you want to see, TP just works.
Would be perfect if they built a mobile app, viewing the website on mobile browser sucks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
rhdevries wrote:
Yep, exactly. I wasn't whining about it, I agree with you on all points. It's like saying a car is better than a horse, I'm not whining about the horse;)

DoronG wrote:

Sorry, I just replied to the last post in the thread at the time. Didn't mean you specifically.
Quote Reply

Prev Next