Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Aaron Rodgers pushed Sandy Hook false flag conspiracy
Quote | Reply
Always the smartest guy in the room.

Quote:
Aaron Rodgers is attempting to clear up his position on Sandy Hook, a day after a scathing report claimed the superstar QB denied the horrific shooting ever happened, saying that's simply not true, calling it "an absolute tragedy."

"As I’m on the record saying in the past, what happened in Sandy Hook was an absolute tragedy. I am not and have never been of the opinion that the events did not take place," 40-year-old Rodgers tweeted from Costa Rica.

"Again, I hope that we learn from this and other tragedies to identify the signs that will allow us to prevent unnecessary loss of life. My thoughts and prayers continue to remain with the families affected along with the entire Sandy Hook community."

The statement comes after CNN published a report on Wednesday citing two people who claimed AR was adamant the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in Newton, CT was fake, attributing the following quote to the 4x NFL MVP

"All those children never existed. They were all actors.”

Rodgers tweet seems to directly contradict the CNN story ... but not all of it. The network also reported Aaron believes, or at least did in 2013, that the shooting was an "inside job" perpetrated by the United States government.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: Aaron Rodgers pushed Sandy Hook false flag conspiracy [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:

Quote:
Aaron Rodgers is attempting to clear up his position on Sandy Hook, a day after a scathing report claimed the superstar QB denied the horrific shooting ever happened, saying that's simply not true, calling it "an absolute tragedy."

"As I’m on the record saying in the past, what happened in Sandy Hook was an absolute tragedy. I am not and have never been of the opinion that the events did not take place," 40-year-old Rodgers tweeted from Costa Rica.

"Again, I hope that we learn from this and other tragedies to identify the signs that will allow us to prevent unnecessary loss of life. My thoughts and prayers continue to remain with the families affected along with the entire Sandy Hook community."

The statement comes after CNN published a report on Wednesday citing two people who claimed AR was adamant the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in Newton, CT was fake, attributing the following quote to the 4x NFL MVP

Rodgers tweet seems to directly contradict the CNN story ... but not all of it. The network also reported Aaron believes, or at least did in 2013, that the shooting was an "inside job" perpetrated by the United States government.

This is the problem with the world today. Who gives a crap what Aaron Rodgers has to say?

The logic goes like this: Aaron Rodgers was against the vaccine. Aaron Rodgers says other dumb shit. Therefore, everyone against the vaccine is also dumb. Plus, Trump is dumb because Aaron Rodgers likes him. It's ridiculous logic.

If it's not that, who cares what Aaron Rodgers says about Sandy Hook? Why hump this leg? Why does this rise to a LR post?

Dismiss him as a dope and move on.

CNN reporting on Aaron Rodgers thoughts about something that happened 12 years ago is clickbait.
Quote Reply
Re: Aaron Rodgers pushed Sandy Hook false flag conspiracy [JFHJR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JFHJR wrote:
sphere wrote:

Quote:

This is the problem with the world today. Who gives a crap what Aaron Rodgers has to say?

The logic goes like this: Aaron Rodgers was against the vaccine. Aaron Rodgers says other dumb shit. Therefore, everyone against the vaccine is also dumb. Plus, Trump is dumb because Aaron Rodgers likes him. It's ridiculous logic.

If it's not that, who cares what Aaron Rodgers says about Sandy Hook? Why hump this leg? Why does this rise to a LR post?

CNN reporting on Aaron Rodgers thoughts about something that happened 12 years ago is clickbait.

I'm guessing that his position as a potential VP pick for a 3rd party run at the US presidency as something to do with it.
Quote Reply
Re: Aaron Rodgers pushed Sandy Hook false flag conspiracy [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Aaron Rodgers

Who?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:

To what end? To create enough outrage to push through more gun laws?

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Aaron Rodgers pushed Sandy Hook false flag conspiracy [JFHJR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

People care because he’s a very well known person who can influence millions of people in amplifying baseless conspiracy theories.

That can drive wedges between families and friends and hurt the social fabric of our society (see 2broekhips’ thread).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So why did you click on it?

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
CNN, the paragon of truth! So I hear, from someone who told someone.....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JFHJR wrote:
sphere wrote:

Quote:

I don't think you've got the logic correct here. I think it's closer to, Aaron Rodgers was against the vaccine, and lied about his status, and he's a weirdo ego obsessed diva who thinks he's smarter than everyone else. Also, lots of other people who were against the vaccine were revealed to be weirdos or ego obsessed or crackpots, or whatever, so the logic is that a pattern starts to emerge.

Is it dumb for us to keep giving a shit what Rodgers has to say? Aobsolutely. Unfortunately, we live in a country to places oversized value on celebrity versus competence, and in an age where anyone can spout whatever nonsense they want 24/7 on cable tv and social media..

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JFHJR wrote:

Lots of reasons. He's unlikeable. He lies. He's not on my 'side'. He's on my 'side'. He's my sports hero. He's the best QB Green Bay has ever had. The list goes on and on.

It's no different than the Dylan M thread.
Quote Reply
Re: Aaron Rodgers pushed Sandy Hook false flag conspiracy [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I hope he sees it as his duty to run for VP and retires from the Jets so they don’t have to watch him get injured I. The first game again.

---------------------------
''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! 😂 '' Murphy's Law
Quote Reply
Re: Aaron Rodgers pushed Sandy Hook false flag conspiracy [Sweeney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The way he's backpedaling his Achilles may pop again. :)
Quote Reply
Re: Aaron Rodgers pushed Sandy Hook false flag conspiracy [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
axlsix3 wrote:
The way he's backpedaling his Achilles may pop again. :)

This is why we need a like button!

---------------------------
''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! 😂 '' Murphy's Law
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JFHJR wrote:
sphere wrote:

Quote:

This.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JFHJR wrote:

That is dumb logic. Can't recall anyone ever using it. Anti-vaxxers and Trump were dumb well before Rodgers ever chimed in.

I think the worry is the other way. Vulnerable people willing to latch onto anti-vaxxism/Trump hear a popular celebrity proselytizing those things, and it can reinforce the dumbness enough to push them over the edge. So it's worth pushing back on dumb celebrities.

Also it's just fun watching a train wreck. And Rodgers is a runaway train at this point.
Last edited by: trail: Mar 14, 24 16:35
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:

Quote:

I mean, that's it, right? Dude who said "I've been immunized" still thinks he can dance around it.
Last edited by: Bob Loblaw: Mar 15, 24 3:02
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Aaron Rodgers pushed Sandy Hook false flag conspiracy [Nutella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He is Hall of Fame Dumb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Want to learn about Sandy Hook and the twisted f*cks who pushed conspiracy theories about it? Then this is a film to see. But it's not actually about Sandy Hook, it's about all of america. And, unfortunately, it doesn't paint a pretty picture.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rnLmKoHPGm0

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply