Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Elite Suito or Direto vs Kickr Core
Quote | Reply
I'm finally looking at upgrading my wheel on trainer (Bkool) to a direct drive trainer. My primary motivation is to cut down on the early morning noise. It seems from many posts that you can't go wrong with a Kickr Core but I see some deals on the Suito and Direto that are better than what I can get the Kickr for. I'm looking for feedback on recent experience with either of the Elite options and whether it is worth it to pay more for the Kickr. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Elite Suito or Direto vs Kickr Core [Sharkey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the difference in terms of price significant ?

I have the elite Direto since it came out, I've done something like 30 000km on it. Had to change the original pulley with the help of Direto, free of charge.
No noise, works fine with Zwift, power is still within 1w of my Favero Assioma on average.

Overall, I'm very happy with it, probably the best bang for my buck I ever spent in triathlon. On the other hand, my father broke his during covid, Elite took too much time to send a new one so he bought a kickr core.

I often switch between the kickr core and my elite direto whenever I visit my parents, I can't feel a difference. I would 100% go for the cheapest one, and at the same price I'd go for the kickr core.
Quote Reply
Re: Elite Suito or Direto vs Kickr Core [strangename] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for that feedback.

Direto is within a few dollars of the Kickr Core. Suito is about $80 less.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The main difference between Direto and Suito is the ability to replicate higher gradients (I can't remember exactly, but possibly Direto manages up to 17%, while with Suito everything above 10% feels the same; but I suggest to browse DC Rainmaker for the correct figures); besides this, ride quality is the same
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I had the suito and now have a kickr (not the core). My kickr is quite a bit nicer than the suito wad.
Quote Reply