Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS - 1x Crankset (50T Garbaruk Aero Ring), Ceramicspeed BB - Cervelo
Quote | Reply
Putting a feeler out, I love 1x but the courses I'm looking at racing next few years might fit a 2x setup better, so that's the only reason to possibly sell these components.

Sram Quarq Riken crankset (170mm) paired with a 50T Garbaruk (5-bolt aero) chainring. The Quarq power meter DOES NOT WORK. I tried hard resets, emailed Sram, and no luck. Maybe if you're handy you can find a way to resurrect it, but it never worked from when I bought this bike. Regardless, while this is an older model it is an excellent, super clean and aero carbon crankset/aero ring setup, the crank and rings pair perfectly together for that solid aero-ness with no gaps. Garbaruk rings work with any 10-11-12 sp chains.

Ceramicspeed BB - I bought this bike (Cervelo P Series) gently used from a local tri shop mechanic and I've never taken the crank off nor am I a BB guru, so I don't know much more about the BB and compatibility with other bike models/BB shells. But as a shop mechanic this thing is tricked out to the nines so it's a very nice part. Crank spins in the classic ceramicspeed way, it's awesome.

PM me with an email address for pictures if interested. It pains me to potentially get rid of this super clean setup! Pricing negotiable, but I hope to be able to sell both the crank and BB - if I only get interest in one or the other I may opt to keep the setup for now. My goal is to fundraise for my purchase of 2x parts, so no low ball offers please but I'm willing to entertain any interest.
Quote Reply
Re: FS - 1x Crankset (50T Garbaruk Aero Ring), Ceramicspeed BB - Cervelo [PBT_2009] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply