Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Come live or visit in Xantusia, be Dan and Monty's neighbors!!!
Quote | Reply
If you are thinking about California and the LA area, no better spot than our little slice of heaven on earth here in Xantusia(Valyermo on the map). I have a mother in law apt. that is now available, has stove, private shower and bathroom, separate entrance, and all the amnenties of the compound here. We sit at a nice 4200ft elevation, so you can go up or down to train, and trails and empty roads right out the door. Nice swimming 20 minutes away, and it feels more like remote Boulder or Tuscon, and not what folks think of as LA...

Looking for a longer term rental, $900 a month with all utilities included and furnished. I also have an adjoining bedroom if you need more space, xtra rent of course.

And for you van lifers, I have a full hook up RV spot, all fenced in and ready for your 40ft pusher, or your Mercedes high van. Also looking to rent it by the month, $550 and includes most utilities for long term rental, bit more for short term..

I can send pics if you havent already seen our place, some of the best training, air quality, and scenery in Ca, and only 50 to 90 minutes from 4 major airports, but. you feel 100's of miles away from anything. Skiing just up the hill 20 minutes too, but more fun to ride up there!!

Monty
Quote Reply