Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

So where WILL you be allowed to store hydration on your body?
Quote | Reply
I saw tri banning the under front jersey dad body aero mod thing.

For TT and tri, where will remain allowed?

In the past I haven’t drank for a 40k but was wondering about stowing a silicone gel or mini water container under the sleeve of the skinsuit with the bite valve exposed with a gel and a single very big swallow of hydration.

Like, what are the rules? Roadies can have bottles on their backs like a camel to give to teammates. But no camelbaks?

Like I want to understand what you can do. Versus just the one or two you cannot.
Quote Reply
Re: So where WILL you be allowed to store hydration on your body? [burnthesheep] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
burnthesheep wrote:
Roadies can have bottles on their backs like a camel to give to teammates. But no camelbaks?

Roadies can use hydration packs. Just not under the skinsuit for aerodynamic advantage.
Last edited by: trail: Apr 13, 24 6:00
Quote Reply
Re: So where WILL you be allowed to store hydration on your body? [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The fact that you haven't drank for 40 K is somewhat bragworthy.

I'm on the bottle every 10 K, likely less in hot weather.

And less than that while on Zwift.

No camel genes here.

http://www.fitspeek.com the Fraser Valley's fitness, wellness, and endurance sports podcast
Quote Reply
Re: So where WILL you be allowed to store hydration on your body? [Hydrosloth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hydrosloth wrote:
The fact that you haven't drank for 40 K is somewhat bragworthy.

I'm on the bottle every 10 K, likely less in hot weather.

And less than that while on Zwift.

No camel genes here.

Or I’m dumb for doing so.

I usually get a steady morning clear hydrated piss going from drinking a lot then one last portapotty or tree visit within 15min start then go for it.

Definitely want to change plan to include a gel.
Quote Reply
Re: So where WILL you be allowed to store hydration on your body? [burnthesheep] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Faris has you covered

Quote Reply