Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

ROKA Size Chart???
Quote | Reply
So, I'm about to pull the trigger on a 2024 Women's Maverick Pro.3 sleeveless wetsuit. When I got to the size chart, it has been changed immensely.

I'm a woman who is 5'5" and 135-140 lb. Historically, I've purchased a ML which has fit me well. With this model's size chart, it's telling me that I should order a small. Does anyone think they just haven't updated the sizing chart for women and I should stick with a ML, or go with small?

I find it a little odd that the height parameters are <5'4" and 6'6"+ - it makes me think that it's likely men's sizing and I should get a ML.

https://www.roka.com/...880601647#size-chart
Quote Reply
Re: ROKA Size Chart??? [BigDoeRehab] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Honestly this seems like some sort of glitch because the size chart on that particular wetsuit is the men's size chart, not the women's. The other wetsuits still have the same women's chart. I would maybe contact them and ask but even the sizes you can choose from up top don't match the size chart.
Quote Reply
Re: ROKA Size Chart??? [BigDoeRehab] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Highly recommend buying at least one size larger than Roka recommends. At least at least. IIRC my wife wore one that was 3 sizes larger than recommended in order to get the shoulder freedom she wanted. Then she moved to desoto. (no affiliation)

Dr. Alex Harrison | Founder & CEO | Sport Physiology & Performance PhD
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
📱 Check out our app → Saturday: Pro Fuel & Hydration, a performance nutrition coach in your pocket.
Join us on YouTube → Saturday Morning | Ride & Run Faster and our growing Saturday User Hub
Quote Reply
Re: ROKA Size Chart??? [DrAlexHarrison] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Probably depends on body type rather than just height/weight. I read comments like this a lot about Roka but their size chart seems to be exactly right for me.
Quote Reply
Re: ROKA Size Chart??? [Emzee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What I'm saying is their size chart has changed.

Formerly, it was that a ML was the size needed for someone who is 5'5" and 140 lbs. Now, it say that a Small is needed.

As mentioned, it appears to be some sort of a glitch.
Quote Reply