Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hey WannaB
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Hey WannaB [Tylertri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey friend. Gorgeous spring day here. Got out of the house and enjoyed for sure.

You should do same!
Quote Reply
Re: Hey WannaB [WannaB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And for the love of God, don’t turn on White House Correspondence dinner. You might hurt yourself!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tylertri wrote:
You're looking at the wrong polls, man!!!

Biden is the least popular president in 70 years — below even Nixon and Carter, scathing poll finds (msn.com)

enjoy your weekend!!!

New York Post. Lamesstream media liars. Fake News.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm under the impression that Call-Out threads are discouraged here

You got a beef, take it offline

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tylertri wrote:
You're looking at the wrong polls, man!!!

Biden is the least popular president in 70 years — below even Nixon and Carter, scathing poll finds (msn.com)

enjoy your weekend!!!

You've convinced me, popularity is super important. Can I assume you're with me and we should just give the presidency to the candidate that gets the most votes in November?
Quote Reply
Re: Hey WannaB [Thom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, folks today are wimps. Families today have more cars, more tvs, more phones, bigger homes, and on and on. I had a 12.5% mortgage on new home in 1980. First home in ‘73 was 8%. So many more ways to get news, probably half of which are at best partial truths. Wish i had the answers, in the mean time, stay off my lawn.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey WannaB [tyrod1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What was the increase in property value in your area, Tyrod? Real earnings have remained largely stagnant over the last 50 years, so clearly there’s a disconnect between your experience and that of the average society, which can’t simply be explained away by those folks watching better news(?) if that was your point?

Hopefully they’ll be some clouds for you to yell at tomorrow and the grandkids will pop round so you can spend the afternoon telling them how tough it was in your day, etc…
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
WannaB wrote:
And for the love of God, don’t turn on White House Correspondence dinner. You might hurt yourself!

did they talk about Uncle Bosey?

CNN Poll: Trump maintains lead over Biden in 2024 matchup as views on their presidencies diverge | CNN Politics

Trump’s support in the poll among registered voters holds steady at 49% in a head-to-head matchup against Biden, the same as in CNN’s last national poll on the race in January, while Biden’s stands at 43%, not significantly different from January’s 45%.
Looking back, 55% of all Americans now say they see Trump’s presidency as a success, while 44% see it as a failure. In a January 2021 poll taken just before Trump left office and days after the January 6 attack on the US Capitol, 55% considered his time as president a failure.
Last edited by: Tylertri: Apr 28, 24 7:09
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
WannaB wrote:
Hey friend. Gorgeous spring day here. Got out of the house and enjoyed for sure.

You should do same!

I agree gorgeous

Donald Trump Leads Joe Biden in Every Battleground State: Polling Averages (newsweek.com)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
WannaB wrote:

I heard it was a very lovely event. My friend was there with her husband.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tylertri wrote:
WannaB wrote:

You should do same!

I agree gorgeous

Donald Trump Leads Joe Biden in Every Battleground State: Polling Averages (newsweek.com)

Polls don’t seem very good at predictions anymore - I wonder if it’s because nobody under 50 answers their phone unless they know the caller?
Quote Reply