Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Recovery and Performance Data Side Project - Athlete Corner
Quote | Reply
Find out how your body reacts to training and recovery
I'm excited to share a side project I've been working on to optimize my own athletic performance, and I'd love your feedback!

The Problem: Too many devices
I’ve been competing in triathlons for the last couple years, switched to long-course last year and qualified for Hawaii with a 3rd place in Barcelona 2023. While amping up my training I increasingly became frustrated with my activity data scattered across Strava and TrainingPeaks, while my recovery information was isolated in Whoop and Garmin. I wanted a comprehensive view of my performance and recovery trends to make informed decisions about my training.

The Solution: Combined data
I created Athlete Corner, a platform that combines your training data from Strava with recovery metrics from Whoop and Garmin. With customizable metrics and visualizations, you can:
  • Track your performance and efficiency over time
  • Dive deep into your recovery metrics
  • Understand how they influence each other

My Experience: Improved performance and recovery
Since using Athlete Corner, I was able to understand which Magnesium Supplements help me sleep better, see that my body was not able to recover appropriately over the long term trend (30% decrease in HRV over 5 months) and improve my running efficiency with a pace/power improvement by 4%.
I'd love for you to have a look, try it out and share your thoughts!

Join the Closed Beta!
I'm currently in closed beta, but I'll be opening it up to new users soon. If you're interested in joining, let me know!

Share Your Thoughts!
  • How do you manage your training and recovery?
  • Which data points do you focus on?
  • What features would you like to see in Athlete Corner?

Thanks in advance for your feedback, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Fabian
https://athlete-corner.com
Quote Reply