Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Apple watch workout activity to Strava?
Quote | Reply
I've only recently started using an Apple watch (SE) for logging fitness activities. Yesterday I created a custom workout to break a 10k run into segments of differing paces. All seemed to go ok and I noted how it transferred the activity into the Health app (showing as a wokout).

In Strava I note under settings > manage apps and devices > I have ticks next to Apple Watch (devices) and Health (services). Under Health I have the slider activated for Automatic uploads, send to Health etc but below it says 'No workouts detected in the last 30 days...'

Not sure what I'm doing wrong, it shows up as a Workout under Activities.

I like having everything in the one place (Strava). From what I could interpret in their How to, the boxes appeared to be ticked?

Any help appreciated.
Quote Reply
Re: Apple watch workout activity to Strava? [mv2005] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You need to go to your Health app, click on your profile picture at the top, go to "Apps and Services" and scroll to Strava and check the relevant boxes. From there it will push your workout to Strava.

Hope that helps
Quote Reply
Re: Apple watch workout activity to Strava? [Kickr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kickr wrote:
You need to go to your Health app, click on your profile picture at the top, go to "Apps and Services" and scroll to Strava and check the relevant boxes. From there it will push your workout to Strava.

Hope that helps

Fantastic, that worked.

Thanks so much!
Quote Reply
Re: Apple watch workout activity to Strava? [mv2005] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mv2005 wrote:
Kickr wrote:

Hope that helps

Fantastic, that worked.

Thanks so much!

Great! Glad you got it working. Happy running!
Quote Reply