Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: *price drop* $2200 Scott Plasma Team Issue (Large 56cm)
Quote | Reply
Updating with a hefty price drop. Asking $2200 OBO. This is a great machine, I just don’t use it and want it to go to a good home!

Very nice and well taken care of. This bike has been used minimally and ridden primarily only for races over the last three years. Price is $2200 + shipping or pickup in Dallas area.

Photos here: https://drive.google.com/...mB2QR990?usp=sharing

Components include:
- Boyd Altamont Alloy wheelset (11 speed SRAM/Shimano hub)
- Sram Red 53/39 crankset and Front Derraileur
- Sram Force 22 Rear Derraileur
- Sram Red 11/28T cassette
- 51 Speedshop ski bend aero bar extensions
- Fully detailed/serviced professionally by Trek shop three weeks ago including all new cables and housing, new chain, and new bar tape.

*Includes all spacers and hardware that came with the bike as I am the original owner. Also includes Scott aero drink bottle with all components (not pictured but in fine condition and works great).

**Does NOT include pedals in the photo unless negotiated as such**

Last edited by: LaCtri2016: May 9, 23 13:17
Quote Reply
Re: FS: *price drop* $2200 Scott Plasma Team Issue (Large 56cm) [LaCtri2016] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump w price drop
Quote Reply
Re: FS: *price drop* $2200 Scott Plasma Team Issue (Large 56cm) [LaCtri2016] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How tall are you? What year model is this? Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: *price drop* $2200 Scott Plasma Team Issue (Large 56cm) [Train] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’m a shade under 6’1” and it is a 2016
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Agreed sale pending review in person of the bike.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This still available
Quote Reply
Re: FS: *price drop* $2200 Scott Plasma Team Issue (Large 56cm) [Genji40] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sold
Quote Reply