Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Flo Race Wheelset - 90 & Disc - Clincher - Rim Brake
Quote | Reply
Purchased these last year for Ironman Tulsa. Worked great. And now I'll probably never use again. I used them for about 30 miles of race week riding. And then 112 miles in the race. Built up with vittoria latex tubes and 25mm GP5000s (valve extender for 90). 11 speed shimano cassette (11-30). All of which now have only 140 miles of wear, so no need to replace anything. I bought them used so I can't verify their total wear but they looked basically new to me. There is no wear that I detect on the black alloy brake track. Wheel bag and skewers included. Looking for $900 for everything.

Ideally local pickup in Kansas City area. But would entertain shipping depending on cost - which I anticipate to exceed $100. [would ship in large 30x30x16 box and guesstimate total weight of 15 lbs]

Last edited by: mark308: Apr 16, 24 12:26
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Race Wheelset - 90 & Disc - Clincher - Rim Brake [mark308] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you know if these are tubeless compatible?
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Race Wheelset - 90 & Disc - Clincher - Rim Brake [mattr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’ve never ran tubeless. This is according to Flo on these specific wheels.

“These wheels are tubeless ready but do not include our latest tubeless rim technology or include bead humps. Tubeless installations are possible but the initial seating of the tire may be a bit more challenging. Below you will find the recommended FLO products.
Tubeless Valve Length
FLO 90 Aluminum + Carbon – 110mm
FLO DISC All Models – 42mm
Tubeless Rim Tape Width
All Wheels – 21mm – 25mm”
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Race Wheelset - 90 & Disc - Clincher - Rim Brake [mark308] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If someone ends up just wanting the disc, I might interested in the front depending on price and am in KC.
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Race Wheelset - 90 & Disc - Clincher - Rim Brake [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have no problem splitting. If you’d like to make an offer on the front just send me a DM.
-Mark
Quote Reply