Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Nice Entry Level Tri Bikes for Sale - Chicago
Quote | Reply
Editing my post since I realized I am a terrible marketer ;) Updated pricing and inventory (e.g. race wheels no longer available.)

Have come to realize we are both unlikely to ever race a tri or a du again so my husband and I are selling our tri bikes. These would be really nice bikes for someone trying to figure out if they like the sport. We are in Chicago and prefer to sell to someone in Chicago as I don't know that it is worth it for someone to pay the shipping $$ on top of buying these.

These bikes are all in excellent condition and have been stored indoors and not ridden much since 2016 or so -- as such they are relatively low mileage for their age. PM Me and I can send more pictures if needed.
Neither bike has ever been involved in a crash.

1. 2008 Felt B2. Dura Ace where it matters. SRAM red compact crank. I did two Ironman distance and numerous halfs. Really a great bike - I just don't do tris anymore or I would keep it.. $400. I think it is a size 52. I am 5'3" so this bike can work for someone slightly shorter or taller than me.

2. 2008 Cannondale Slice - Mostly Ultegra - Size 54.Husband is 5'9.5" so could work for someone slightly shorter or taller than that. - $400.

4. ANT+ powertap wheel - Mavic Open Pro rim - great for starting out training with power. $50
Last edited by: Reservoir Cat: May 23, 24 16:53
Quote Reply
Re: Nice Entry Level Tri Bikes for Sale - Chicago [Reservoir Cat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bumping and providing a correction: The Felt B2 I originally stated as a size 48 it actually a size 52. This has been corrected in the above post., no pedals included however.
Last edited by: Reservoir Cat: May 23, 24 16:55
Quote Reply
Re: Nice Entry Level Tri Bikes for Sale - Chicago [Reservoir Cat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
These are still available and would make a great bike(s) for a beginner or someone who needs an extra bike for that window where your actual racing bike is in transit to/from your race destination.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you be willing to ship the Cannondale to PA?
Quote Reply
Re: Nice Entry Level Tri Bikes for Sale - Chicago [sunnyla] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
@sunnyla If you pay for shipping and agree no returns, sure.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the Cannondale still available? I’m in the Chicago area.
Quote Reply
Re: Nice Entry Level Tri Bikes for Sale - Chicago [Changpao] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, still available. That one is my husband's bike so he will handle the sale. I am just the messenger. We can meet up with you this weekend if that works. We are in the City. Feel free to message me. I may not be respond during the workday however, just FYI.
Last edited by: Reservoir Cat: May 23, 24 16:56
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do the ENVES have an 11sp compatible hub?
Quote Reply
Re: Nice Entry Level Tri Bikes for Sale - Chicago [karmatraining] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry the Enves have been sold. Bikes are still available however.
Quote Reply