Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Save me and sell me your saddle
Quote | Reply
Bought a bike with an ISM PN 3.1. I hate it. Terrible saddle sores on inside of my legs. Need to try something new, but no clue what I need. Show me what you've got!
Quote Reply
Re: Save me and sell me your saddle [mermlundry] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I read your title and I was going to offer to GIVE you one of mine. But the one I was going to give you was also an ISM. Absolutely terrible saddle.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
https://forum.slowtwitch.com/forum/Slowtwitch_Forums_C1/Classifieds_F2/FS%3A_ISM_PN_3.0_Saddle_P8035441/?page=unread#unread
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sounds similar. ISMs are pretty wide in the front so many zip tied them to change it a bit. Not the best idea though. I have a few that I could sell. I have an SMP (have to double check the model) which is quite narrow in the front. I have 4 total so could lose one as I only have 3 bikes. I also have a Bi_saddle, never used and a Giobmized.

Kiwami Racing Team
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a never used jcob type 5 that I missed the return window for (sickness, travel, etc. in the offseason). Planning to list it sometime soon for $200. Can't work for me just because I can't get enough saddle angle downward due to my bike's seat post, but people love the saddle in general. PM me if interested.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have two that you might like. One is a Fizik Mystica (a new bike take-off, never ridden) and the other is a Specialized Sitero (lightly ridden, but looks new). Both are the narrow version offered.
Quote Reply
Re: Save me and sell me your saddle [Mudge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If the OP isn't interested in the Sitero, I might be....
Quote Reply
Re: Save me and sell me your saddle [VegasJen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
VegasJen wrote:
If the OP isn't interested in the Sitero, I might be....

Cool, let me know. I'll send you some pix.
Quote Reply
Re: Save me and sell me your saddle [Mudge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You still have my email?
Quote Reply
Re: Save me and sell me your saddle [VegasJen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
VegasJen wrote:
You still have my email?

yep
Quote Reply