Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Tririg Omni Basic Frameset + extras size L used
Quote | Reply
Tririg triathlon omni frame set including additional parts size L (https://tririg.com/...ycle-basic-framesetv normal price $4500) $2800 incl. international shipping (within reason). Frame condition is fair to good, far from perfect. No major crashes (have fallen off 2X landing on myself) the usual scrapes and minor cosmetic stuff, with some significantly seized screws, corroded bosses and these are noted below
- basic frame set used, all main bosses fine but the 2 bosses in front of the seat post somewhat corroded can retap (I never used them), rubber bento incl. saddle hardware excl. saddle, DI2 ready, delta aero nose cone X 2 (prototype and later version), seat post, bottom bracket (used)

PLUS ALSO ADDITIONAL PARTS

- 2 tririg Omega one aero brakes almost new (used 2 months for imnz) incl pads
- most of the alpha cockpit: parts incl basebar, stem, butterfly OG pads + pad replacement excluding extensions. Basebar is corroded at brake ends extending back around 10mm, could slightly cut and remount the brake levers will depend on how u want to set bike up. Basebar and monopost are corroded and now seized together at the existing height, it might be possible to dislodge but I don't guarantee; might be possible since it is possible to play around with height to cut and still have enough to remount again. All risers to adjust height and also fork extensions. Note cockpit excludes extensions
- brand new tririg additional front fork plus original fork and the fork extensions to raise or lower the stem
- seat post plus additional cut down seatpost
- RD hanger used plus additional brand new spare RD hanger
- mechanical shifters 105 and tt brake levers
- ultegra di2 shifters in ok/poor condition (still working but the fitting to the basebar is corroded and will need some bodging to fix as part of the corrosion issue of the base bar noted above) and cabling inside bike with di2 battery and assorted parts cables
- sigma one aero stem (enabling use of non tririg cockpit if you already have basebar and cockpit) available upon request
- all spare parts for alpha cockpit various spares etc

This is a legit rim brake super bike and offers excellent ease to transport, large flexibility in terms of fit. It was a 2019 build and I've used it quite a bit (total 30,000km both on road and on trainer), including WC70.3 Lahti, WC IM Nice, IMNZ and quite a few 70.3, oly and sprint races; it has never let me down on the race course. Due to the heat here + my salty sweat, the bike suffered a lot during indoors of COVID hence some of the corrosion and seizing; the main parts such as fork were replaced already for the basic frameset, the cockpit parts are still all fine just seized and a person with more skills than me MIGHT be able to dislodge them or cut and reuse some of them.

The price is discounted reflecting some wear and need to rebuild since is frameset. New parts alone (brakes, seat post, stem, Rd, fork, spares etc) are close to the selling price, a new frame set excluding all parts is $4500 so this is a good deal for someone who knows the bike and brand and knows how to build up a tt bike for triathlon. Personally, if I did it again I'd ride it as a 1X.

Size L would suit someone 175-190cm tall can refer to size guide at tririg.com

Price will include shipping and delivery from Thailand and would ship via UPS FEDEX or similar or can easily arrange pick up via Bangkok international airport; I'll also be in Kona in October then NZ in December (I'm not in a hurry to sell) so can bring at that time too. Selling because now ride for a local bike brand so no longer use Tririg omni although still use many Tririg parts. Payment can be to NZ account, Thai account, paypal or similar. Will add pics shortly.

PM me or contact me in facebook name Kipsan.beck Can see I've been a member here for a while, I've bought and sold stuff using slowtwitch
Last edited by: Kipstar: Apr 10, 24 23:45
Quote Reply
Re: Tririg Omni Basic Frameset + extras size L used [Kipstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
More pics available
Quote Reply