Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by mattr
Last edited by: mattr: Mar 14, 24 7:13
Re: Wetsuits, trisuits, Hen House, Bont tri shoes for sale [mattr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM’ed about the tri suits

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: Wetsuits, trisuits, Hen House, Bont tri shoes for sale [mattr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the sleeved wetsuit. PM sent.
Quote Reply
Re: Wetsuits, trisuits, Hen House, Bont tri shoes for sale [Jkgoff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hen House and Blue Seventy Longjohn suit left. Make an offer, high, low, whatever you want. Looking to get rid of this stuff
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Longjohn and Hen House are now free, just pay for shipping. Or pick it up locally. Would rather see someone be able to use them than throw them out.

The Hen House worked really well. Bought it used in 2020. Brought it to Europe in 2022. Worked much better than the hard case I had previously had. With the 2 bags the weight is less per bag so you can stuff more clothing/items in each bag. And I didn't have to pay to ship a bike, which was nice. Only getting rid of it because I bought a new one.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you are willing to split up the hen house, I will take the wheel bag aspect of it.

IG: NCGregory8778
Quote Reply
Re: Wetsuits, trisuits, Hen House, Bont tri shoes for sale [Savage8778] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have someone that wanted both pieces. If it doesn't work out i'll let you know.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sounds good! Thanks

IG: NCGregory8778
Quote Reply
Re: Wetsuit, Ruster Hen House free [mattr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in the Blue Helix Sleeveless Wetsuit. Wondering what size you were when you wore it?
Quote Reply
Re: Wetsuit, Ruster Hen House free [holocker10] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
5'11". 182 lbs when I used it
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
if the hen house becomes available, i may grab it. i'll be in NE connecticut wed-sunday and could grab it then
Quote Reply
Re: Wetsuit, Ruster Hen House free [jflan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's spoken for but if it comes available I'll you know.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sounds good, I'll be there end of the week, just let me know and I'll come down
Quote Reply