Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Basso and Mancebo OUT!
Quote | Reply
And still Leipheimer, Landis and Hincapie won't win the TdF ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: Basso and Mancebo OUT! [Paulo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
....wow....same post, same time, same continent, same Iberian peninsula!!!!!!!!!!.....looking forward to Portugal v England.....

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Re: Basso and Mancebo OUT! [sperera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So am I Steven, so am I......
Quote Reply
Re: Basso and Mancebo OUT! [UK Gear Muncher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think Rooney should paint his body in white with the red cross like in the Nike ad and when he scores the winning gola he should run across to the stand where all the VIP's are and scream "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" with his shirt off....

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Re: Basso and Mancebo OUT! [sperera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Me too... I wonder who Portugal will play in the semis...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Has Basso been suspended because of doping (it is proven?) or because of the pressure from sponsers, tour organizers etc.... as they don't want to be associated with a cheat. I would think this shows that he is guilty as the team spokesperson for T-mobile said (re Jan) "...that the team had received documents from the ASO which made it "impossible" for the team to further work with the three". The same documents must exist for Bass, or not?. Anyone.

------------------------------------------------------------
Searching for the bliss of ultimate exertion.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So you are hoping to be a SmartAss on Saturday evening then? We will see.

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just a quick nasty conspiracy theory, what are the chances that another team (without any riders named in this mess) had a hand in providing information that led to this investigation...

Cycling - a sport even more evil than our own.
Quote Reply
Re: Basso and Mancebo OUT! [Otter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

------------------------------------------------------------
Searching for the bliss of ultimate exertion.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This quote on CyclingNews.com is tough:

"This is a catastrophe," said Jan Ullrich's former trainer Peter Becker to German news-TV channel N24, after learning of the suspension of Ullrich from T-Mobile. "Naturally that will be a terrible blow for Jan. It's unbelievable. You work hard for 15 years...I can't find any more words. This is a catastrophe.

"He has an altitude chamber in his basement, that cost €120,000, so that he could train in a clean way, and he still manages to fall in with these rogues and betrayers. Who has been advising him, who has been taking care of him, since I'm not with him? He is actually old enough to know who he should trust. I simply don't want to believe it, it is incomprehensible."
Quote Reply