Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Dash Strike vs Stage for Tri
Quote | Reply
Considering trying one of these saddles on my Tri bike. Anyone have time on both and comment on real world usage?

For someone who doesn't have great hip mobility and flexibility, so you all have a recommendation on one vs the other?

Is the stage basically impossible to sit up on? Or is still pretty comfortable?

I have some SI joint issues so need to stay a bit mobile/adaptable on the positioning when going longer than 30 min or so.
Last edited by: wildh24: Mar 16, 24 15:00
Quote Reply
Re: Dash Strike vs Stage for Tri [wildh24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nobody has butt time on these both?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
wildh24 wrote:
Nobody has butt time on these both?

Out of curiosity, have you tried the search function in the upper right?
Quote Reply
Re: Dash Strike vs Stage for Tri [geetee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've read through what I could find but didn't find someone who had actually tried both. However may have missed it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have used the G2 Strike & then bought a brand new G3 but a week after buying it, started looking into Wove--and bought that too...now I have a new G3 Strike from in the box, awaiting a new home (selling it on the Classifieds section...$200 new in box) under my virtual garage sale.

I've raced on my older G2 for about the last 4-5 years maybe? Obviously liked it a lot so went straight to buy a G3 for the new bike as the stock saddle was said to be not great with the bike I got. But alas, finally, my fit cooridinates were better for me anyhow, with the Wove.
Quote Reply
Re: Dash Strike vs Stage for Tri [Rocky M] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rocky M wrote:
I have used the G2 Strike & then bought a brand new G3 but a week after buying it, started looking into Wove--and bought that too...now I have a new G3 Strike from in the box, awaiting a new home (selling it on the Classifieds section...$200 new in box) under my virtual garage sale.

I've raced on my older G2 for about the last 4-5 years maybe? Obviously liked it a lot so went straight to buy a G3 for the new bike as the stock saddle was said to be not great with the bike I got. But alas, finally, my fit cooridinates were better for me anyhow, with the Wove.

Were you using it on a Tri bike or road?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I used the stage on tri bike and the strike on both tri and road.
The stage was more comfortable for me on tri bike and I had no issues sitting up when holding the base bar or even the pads.

But I think it is likely very personal, you can use their test program to mitigate the risk.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tri Bike...2010 Cervelo P3.
Quote Reply