Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Las Cruces-Hatch, NM... vicious pitbull on the road... be careful!
Quote | Reply
For details on the EXACT location, please contact MuffinTop... and be careful out there!
Last edited by: Paulo: Apr 1, 07 19:08
Quote Reply
Re: Las Cruces-Hatch, NM... vicious pitbull on the road... be careful! [Paulo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ASSCLOWN?!?!?!?!?!!?!?! maybe you should do MORE schedule now!!!! i m waiting for mine!

Jonathan Caron / Professional Coach / ironman champions / age group world champions
Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Re: Las Cruces-Hatch, NM... vicious pitbull on the road... be careful! [Paulo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think it's about two miles South of Hatch, NM.

http://bigisland-will.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Las Cruces-Hatch, NM... vicious pitbull on the road... be careful! [will] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yeah...just before the hill and river crossing.... if you scream really loud...the dog might turn away

Jonathan Caron / Professional Coach / ironman champions / age group world champions
Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Re: Las Cruces-Hatch, NM... vicious pitbull on the road... be careful! [will] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you sure? I'm pretty certain it's about 5 miles North of Radium Springs.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have him at 34.6mi out from the LCHPTC.

But if you tell him to stay, he will. Same with the shepherd.

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pepper spray!

Take everything I say with a grain of salt. I know nothing.
Quote Reply
Re: Las Cruces-Hatch, NM... vicious pitbull on the road... be careful! [jonnyo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think that nasty bugger has been there for a while...
Quote Reply
Re: Las Cruces-Hatch, NM... vicious pitbull on the road... be careful! [Khai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, definitely between 34-36 miles from LC

And if you want to see a girl MOVE... ride by there with Marisol

;-)

Jodi
Quote Reply
Re: Las Cruces-Hatch, NM... vicious pitbull on the road... be careful! [Jodi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

a loose pitbull in New Mexico????? I dont believe it....not for one second.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can I really be the only one on here who is scared of dogs? Especially pit bulls?

I understand if I am the only one scared of foxes, horses, very large cows, mountain lions, and birds of prey, but angry vicious dogs? Maybe I am just a wuss. And the dog is just south of Hatch btw.
Quote Reply
Re: Las Cruces-Hatch, NM... vicious pitbull on the road... be careful! [MuffinTop] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you really scared of horses?

Proud Founder of the Jamis Mafia- Daring to be different.
Quote Reply
Re: Las Cruces-Hatch, NM... vicious pitbull on the road... be careful! [House] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah. Not like deathly scared, but a bit scared. They're very big.
Quote Reply
Re: Las Cruces-Hatch, NM... vicious pitbull on the road... be careful! [MuffinTop] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You're not alone with any of those ; )
(Well, except maybe the foxes and birds)

Shawn
TORRE Consulting Services, LLC
http://www.TORREcs.com

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Yeah. Not like deathly scared, but a bit scared. They're very big.

If you ever get a chance to spend an hour or two with horses and with someone who works with them I would highly recommend it...they are wonderful animals.

Proud Founder of the Jamis Mafia- Daring to be different.
Quote Reply
Re: Las Cruces-Hatch, NM... vicious pitbull on the road... be careful! [ShawnF] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Obviously you're not real men like House. Real men are not afraid of horses, remember John Wayne?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm not afraid of horses, I'm just really uncomfortable around them. Like Will said, they're huge! However, I'm afraid of mountain lions and pitbulls. Really large cows? Let's just say, I was physically threatened by one when I was running 'The Canyon' at Cal Poly back in '93. The episode left scars (emotional) ; p

Shawn
TORRE Consulting Services, LLC
http://www.TORREcs.com

Last edited by: ShawnF: Apr 2, 07 10:17
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cows!?!?
Quote Reply
Re: Las Cruces-Hatch, NM... vicious pitbull on the road... be careful! [ShawnF] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If they can harm Superman, what chance do I have?
Quote Reply
Re: Las Cruces-Hatch, NM... vicious pitbull on the road... be careful! [Uncle Phil] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He once saw Rosie O'Donnell and had a panic attack.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah...that might do it for me too.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The key to your problem is familliarity. I recommend going to Safeway, and standing near the doors. Watch the kids approach the horses, and their mothers give them money to ride them. When that feels safe, approach the horses yourself. See how they aren't so big or scary. Take a quarter out and put it in the slot, then stand back and watch the horse move. When the ride is over, approach the horse and mount it - but don't put any money in just yet. Just be comfortable sitting on the horse. Hop on and off a few times until you're comfortable doing so. Then and only then, put money in the horse whilst astride the saddle.

There ya go.

Oh yeah - if you can procure such items, the donning of a cowboy hat and chaps will make you feel more authentic throughout this learning experience.

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply