SRAM Rival AXS

gravel bikes:
SRAM Apex AXS 1x gravel bikes
Shimano GRX Di2 gravel bikes

tri bikes:
Shimano 105 di2
SRAM Rival AXS 2x
SRAM XPRL 1x

all must be complete bikes. all must be electronic. all must be 12sp.

let me know where the great deals are.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Need a little help: cheapest electronic road, gravel, tri bikes [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Gravel: I am quite impressed with the pricing of the very well-regarded Lauf Seigla - "Core Wireless" version.

SRAM Apex AXS XPLR.

$2640 in rigid fork version.
$2990 with the Lauf suspension fork.

Those are frameset prices for a lot of brands.

I'm considering getting one (though with the "mullet" configuration since I start at 15% grades out my back door), and after reading every review I cannot find anyone who doesn't like this bike.
Last edited by: trail: Apr 10, 24 9:46
Quote Reply
Re: Need a little help: cheapest electronic road, gravel, tri bikes [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm sure you've already checked this as the founder, but the Quintana Roo PRfive2 disc with the Shimano 105 di2 12 speed group set upgrade starts around ~$4,500.

I checked a few other sites. Very few let you select upgrade options (e.g., Canyon only posts pre-built bikes - and virtually always out of stock anyway). Others didn't offer di2 on entry level models or only offered Ultegra (e.g., Felt, Cervelo). Others don't have an entry level offering at all, and have starting prices well above that QR price point (e.g., Specialized, Trek).

I think the PRfive2 may be the only budget electronic option out there.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tri bike - a2 - Sp1.1e has a 2x rival etap for $4800

the world's still turning? >>>>>>> the world's still turning
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
KHS Flite 720: carbon frame/fork, 105 Di2 $3599

https://khsbicycles.com/...dels/flite-720-2024/

"I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 10, and I don't know why!"
Last edited by: Warbird: Apr 10, 24 12:36
Quote Reply
Re: Need a little help: cheapest electronic road, gravel, tri bikes [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
Gravel: I am quite impressed with the pricing of the very well-regarded Lauf Seigla - "Core Wireless" version.

SRAM Apex AXS XPLR.

I'm considering getting one (though with the "mullet" configuration since I start at 15% grades out my back door), and after reading every review I cannot find anyone who doesn't like this bike.
That is an awesome deal and practically the frameset pricing for Lauf. Frameset is $1890 with suspension fork. So $1100 for the groupset, wheelset and a saddle. Reminds me of Felt's old business model.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Road bike:
Canyon Endurace CF 7 Di2 $2800
Ribble R872 disc pro 105 DI2 $3,065
Canyon Ultimate CF SL 7 Di2 $4000
Canyon Ultimate CF SL 7 AXS $4000
QR SRFive 105 Di2 $4300

Tri:
PRFive2 105 Di2 upgrade $3900
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Argon 18 E-117 Tri Disc Rival AXS Bike $4800
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Gravel:
State 6160 All-Road - Apex XPLR AXS $2400
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Merlin Cycles (UK) stocks a brand called Orro (never heard of them, but seem to have good reviews).

Road
Orro Gold STC 105 Di2 Carbon Road Bike 2024 $2,880.56
Orro Venturi STC 105 Di2 R8000 Carbon Road Bike 2023 $2,659.99
Willier Garda Rival Axis Road Bike 2023 $2991.40

Gravel
Ridlay Griffn 105 Di2 Carbon AllRoad $3,656.39

All plus shipping of course.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BIkesdirect has Motobecane for $2999 Di2 Ultegra
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
On https://www.biketiresdirect.com/
Road
Bianchi 2023 Infinito XE Rival AXS Road Bike on sale $3075

Gravel

3T Exploro Ultra Apex XPLR AXS 700c Gravel Bike $3,600.00
3T Exploro Racemax Rival AXS 700c Gravel Bike. $4000.00
3T Exploro Ultra Rival XPLR AXS 700c Gravel Bike $4000

Quote Reply
Re: Need a little help: cheapest electronic road, gravel, tri bikes [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:

SRAM Apex AXS XPLR.

They really charge up for a non-black frame - about $400 more for the pink or green. Economics of scale and all that I guess.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm in Australia so maybe not relevant for you (although I think it's also available in the US if I'm not mistaken), but the best value for money (and cheapest) road bike you can get at the moment with electronic shifting is the Polygon Helios A7X. I just bought one. You won't like it as it has an integrated handlebar (with cabling inside).
Quote Reply
Re: Need a little help: cheapest electronic road, gravel, tri bikes [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would like to see this thread as a "Cheapest Electric road, gravel bikes" thread. Thinking of getting one for my wife so she can keep up when we ride together.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BMC Teammachine SLR 5 (105 DI2) - 2750 USD
Canyon Grizl CF SL 6 (Apex AXS) - 2800 USD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I bought the Lauf Seigla Rigid last year. I have about 1,200 miles on it and still love it. I bought the then 11 speed version at the time (mainly because I had some 11 speed wheels vs the 12 speed wireless which I was not interested in at the time. But now, the Lauf Uthald is calling my name as well, since my road bike(s) are getting on in age.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Road: Van Rysel NCR CF RIVAL AXS ETAP 12 V (2900€)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
As Shimano haven’t released 12 speed GRX Di2 you aren’t going to find it on any bikes.
Maybe 2025?
Quote Reply