Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Pro "Condo-stay" (vs homestay) offer - St. George 70.3
Quote | Reply
I have a three bedroom condo at Las Palmas resort in St. George April 27 to May 5 for race week. As it turns out my friends planning to make the trip bailed, so the place is empty other than me.

So if any pros want a free "homestay" send me a direct message on ST or devashishdotpaulatgmaildotcom. I also have free transport (I have a rental car to get around) , and you can cook at the place to save on restaurants etc. You may need to put up with me taking conf calls for my work but aside from that. I am sleeping or training and not really doing much other than relaxing

First come first served.
Quote Reply
Re: Pro "Condo-stay" (vs homestay) offer - St. George 70.3 [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dev! See you in St. George (again). Will keep my eyes peeled for you :)

KJ
Swim and Triathlon Coach
AllTerrainEndurance.com
KJ@allterrainendurance.com
Quote Reply
Re: Pro "Condo-stay" (vs homestay) offer - St. George 70.3 [swimcyclesprint] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OK very cool that you will be there too. Depending on when you arrive, I can chase you for the 10x snow canyon workout (maybe get Sam Long and Lionel to just beat each other into the ground running repeats up there LOL)
Last edited by: devashish_paul: Apr 24, 24 20:27
Quote Reply
Re: Pro "Condo-stay" (vs homestay) offer - St. George 70.3 [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hahaha can't wait. I'll be there, just among the tortoises in the landscape.

KJ
Swim and Triathlon Coach
AllTerrainEndurance.com
KJ@allterrainendurance.com
Quote Reply