Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

St George 70.3 Meet up: Wove Saddle Give Away + Free Coffee and Pastries
Quote | Reply
Hi there, I'll be at St George to support Wove's pro athletes and....

If you'll be attending St. George 70.3, you can come by the Farmstead bakery patio (@farmsteadbakery) at noon on Thursday, May 2nd to chat about saddles and bike fit and have a chance to win a free Wove V8 TT+Tri saddle.

I'll have free coffee + pastries and you can check out both the Wove V8 and Mags saddles,

Submit a sign-up form here: https://wovebike.com/stgeorgesignup and show up in person for the chance to win a V8 TT+Tri saddle!

And check out my blog post here to come with some questions: https://wovebike.com/blog/bikefit

I’ll also plan to have a pair of Ed’s VeloVetta Monarch shoes on display to check out in person.

Looking forward to meeting some Slowtwitch people in person!

Nick

wovebike.com | Wove on instagram
Last edited by: milesthedog: Apr 29, 24 14:46
Quote Reply
Re: St George 70.3 Meet up: Wove Saddle Give Away + Free Coffee and Pastries [milesthedog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry I missed this thread. I will come over. Hope to meet some STers live.
Quote Reply
Re: St George 70.3 Meet up: Wove Saddle Give Away + Free Coffee and Pastries [milesthedog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Way cooler than an overpriced booth at the lame IM expo. Wish I was going to be there!

Re: St George 70.3 Meet up: Wove Saddle Give Away + Free Coffee and Pastries [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
IKnowEverything wrote:
Way cooler than an overpriced booth at the lame IM expo. Wish I was going to be there!

Technically Ironman's contract with the city allows them to shutdown any guerilla marketing promotions like this. So best not to poke the bear too much.
Quote Reply
Re: St George 70.3 Meet up: Wove Saddle Give Away + Free Coffee and Pastries [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you!

Just placed a big ole order with Farmstead for sweet and savory treats and plenty of coffee and thank you to those who have signed up and entered to win a Wove V8 TT+Tri saddle and I look forward to meeting you all then!

Looking forward to seeing Wove athlete Sam Long go head to head with Jackson Laundry and Mark Dubrick.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
milesthedog wrote:
Thank you!

Just placed a big ole order with Farmstead for sweet and savory treats and plenty of coffee and thank you to those who have signed up and entered to win a Wove V8 TT+Tri saddle and I look forward to meeting you all then!

Looking forward to seeing Wove athlete Sam Long go head to head with Jackson Laundry and Mark Dubrick.

CPTChaos and I just did snow canyon. I suggest he eat all the pastries (or at least anyone in 50-54 should encourage him to eat them). I am ordering a serving of cabbage and water as my time up the canyon was 50% slower than Sam Long's pace in 2019 (at least that's what I see on Garmin connect). The cabbage and water is off limits to anyone in 55-59. They can compete with CPTChaos for the pastries.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't think I'll be there by noon but I'll try to swing by when I get into town.
Quote Reply
Re: St George 70.3 Meet up: Wove Saddle Give Away + Free Coffee and Pastries [Lehrn2Lose] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lehrn2Lose wrote:
I don't think I'll be there by noon but I'll try to swing by when I get into town.

Sounds good! And I will stick around for a couple of hours.

Quote Reply
Re: St George 70.3 Meet up: Wove Saddle Give Away + Free Coffee and Pastries [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great to meet up. Ed's Velovetta shoes look awesome as do the Wove Saddles. Great to catch up on various aspects of life off of the forum. Remember if you ever end up sharing a lane with a guy who won 7 times in July in Paris DO NOT USE FINS unless fins are part of the set !!! Wish you much success growing your company!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
milesthedog wrote:
Just placed a big ole order with Farmstead for sweet and savory treats and plenty of coffee

Great meeting you and definitely a great place to stop by in St. George.
Last edited by: Lehrn2Lose: May 6, 24 11:01
Quote Reply
Re: St George 70.3 Meet up: Wove Saddle Give Away + Free Coffee and Pastries [Lehrn2Lose] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you and really enjoyed meeting so many people face to face!

Chris Williams of Glendale, UT won the saddle (photo below)

And Eric invited us over to his post race dinner where I got to spend more time with Dev, and spend some time with Sam, Lara and others at a house at the base of Snow Canyon with stellar views; so big thanks to Eric.

Quote Reply