Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [Barks&Purrs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Barks&Purrs wrote:
Nutella wrote:
sphere wrote:
DarkSpeedWorks wrote:

Trump Says Jews Who Vote For Democrats ‘Hate Israel’ And Should Be ‘Ashamed'
https://www.huffpost.com/...d754e4b030e8357b076a

Once again highlighting the idiocy of our choice in leadership. How hard is it to not say profoundly dumb shit like this?

Biden tells voters 'you ain't black' if you're still deciding between him and Trump – video | US news | The Guardian

Only one of them apologizes and admits they are wrong
https://www.nytimes.com/...-breakfast-club.html
Quote:
“I shouldn’t have been such a wise guy,” Mr. Biden said in a call with the U.S. Black Chambers. “I shouldn’t have been so cavalier.”

Quote:
“No one, no one, should have to vote for any party based on their race, their religion, their background.

Being able to admit fault is a major difference.
Being able to apologize is a major difference.
Being able to admit changing their mind is a major difference.

I’ve been thinking about how people relate to others recently— whether one holds himself as greatly above others. Or whether one denigrates others. These are two sides of the same coin, really, and show an unrealistic self-image or unrealistic idea about one’s place in the world. Trump does this a lot. I don’t think I have ever observed Biden do it.

Biden said something outrageous three years ago. Honest Don gets more outrageous every time he opens his mouth. You can't keep track of all the crap that comes out of his mouth. By the time you write it down you've already missed a couple of big whoppers!

---------------------------
''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! 😂 '' Murphy's Law
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
sphere wrote:
Off the top of my head, I think that comment that I posted was several years ago.

Ah. I thought he said it again. I was thinking that’s really really stupid to make that mistake twice.

It was in the run up to the general election in 2020. I remember not being surprised when I heard it, as he had said something similarly cringeworthy before.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [J_R] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Such a wannabe!

North Korea's Kim Jong-Il shot 38-under, including 11 holes in one, the very first time he played!

I don't know why Trump moderates his lies at all. His supporters' adulation would be even greater if he shot a casual 55-under round of 17 for 18 holes to show his true greatness. MAGA!
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [Bone Idol] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [J_R] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

The only thing more that needed was for Biden to temporarily change his profile pic to Sceptical Wonka.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [geetee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Somewhere after some court hearing today (you can find the video to confirm this really happened):

Quote:
You can’t have an election in the middle of a political season

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
klehner wrote:
Somewhere after some court hearing today (you can find the video to confirm this really happened):

Quote:

Well typically the election ends the political season (so not in the middle), but it seems, like every other thing its been expanded and the season never really ends.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:
klehner wrote:

Quote:

Well typically the election ends the political season (so not in the middle), but it seems, like every other thing its been expanded and the season never really ends.
Oh, please. That's not close to what he intended to say (which was something like "you can't have a trial in the middle of a political season").

"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [geetee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
geetee wrote:

you want a do over on this one? Trump should post this on Truth Social as well. You know, because he is also safe from Leticia James seizing any property.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [SDG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SDG wrote:
geetee wrote:

you want a do over on this one? Trump should post this on Truth Social as well. You know, because he is also safe from Leticia James seizing any property.
She's already started the process of seizing his property. I'm sure you would be more comfortable with the more correct "Safe from having judgments filed against my property..."

"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [SDG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SDG wrote:
geetee wrote:

the "yeah, I don't have that much cash" thread he started hasn't really aged well. Let him have his safe space here in this thread.

besides Trump will be fine even if all his properties are taken. He already lives rent free in Ken's head. He's good.
Last edited by: Tylertri: Mar 25, 24 16:33
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [Tylertri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dementia Don called Andrew Cuomo the current governor of New York today.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Dementia Don called Andrew Cuomo the current governor of New York today.

trying to compare and contrast the mental acuity of the 2 candidates for President is a winning play for Biden backers. Drawing even more attention to which ones make mistakes and how many/often will pay dividends because people haven't already made up their minds about that issue. Including Dems.

I'd go into in further detail but, let's face it, you're completely irrelevant as it relates to this subject, aren't you?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am sorry that your boy Dementia Don is deeply demented and will likely be completely off his rocker within a year.

At least his plan of taking revenge on all his enemies will fail because by January, if he’s elected, he won’t know who any of his enemies are.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
I am sorry that your boy Dementia Don is deeply demented and will likely be completely off his rocker within a year.

At least his plan of taking revenge on all his enemies will fail because by January, if he’s elected, he won’t know who any of his enemies are.

And you’ll be just as irrelevant then to the US as you are now

But keep trying maybe your small dicked insecurity will get somebody’s attention by January
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

Please, just stop replying to this user.

"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
klehner wrote:
BLeP wrote:

Please, just stop replying to this user.

I kind of like to see how MAGA are doing these days. I think most of us feel a bit detached from the personal attacks. So BLeP is accused of having a small dick. Who cares? And the MAGA illogic is on full display. MAGA are grasping at straws and they’re not going to convince anyone of anything. No sane person is going to adopt MAGA ideas now. I find it fascinating to see MAGA try to maintain their version of reality.

I suspect that as we see a stronger and stronger rejection of MAGA in general, these folks are likely to be going through a hard time. In the same way that Trump is a catastrophe to the rule of law, he is a catastrophe to personal relationships. At some point, they are going to have a quiet moment alone when they realized that they have been conned with terrible consequences. There’s no pot of gold. That will be a dark and scary moment, and I hope that someone has been watching them so that they are seen in that moment and someone can hug and encourage them.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [Barks&Purrs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Barks&Purrs wrote:
I find it fascinating to see MAGA try to maintain their version of reality.

I suspect that as we see a stronger and stronger rejection of MAGA in general, these folks are likely to be going through a hard time. In the same way that Trump is a catastrophe to the rule of law, he is a catastrophe to personal relationships. At some point, they are going to have a quiet moment alone when they realized that they have been conned with terrible consequences. There’s no pot of gold. That will be a dark and scary moment, and I hope that someone has been watching them so that they are seen in that moment and someone can hug and encourage them.

I don't think so. For the true MAGA, it is comparable to ethnic pride. There is no waking up because it is their core.

Three of my four grandparents were born in Italy. I grew up a suburban middle class kid, same life as everyone around me. Inside the house and on holidays, it was big family and Italian meals. And a hard working immigrant worldview. It remains part of who I think I am deep in my core, even though my Italian heritage has no real bearing or implication in my day to day life.

That is MAGA mentality for many.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
I find it fascinating to see MAGA try to maintain their version of reality.

Its not that hard. There is an entire ecosystem just pumping up their reality. There was a bridge accident in Baltimore, on fox news their anchors were talking about if there was a link with the border and the bridge. none of this makes any sense.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tylertri wrote:
BLeP wrote:

But keep trying maybe your small dicked insecurity will get somebody’s attention by January

No need for personal attacks to make your point as to BLeP's citizenship. Age and mental acuity comparison shopping are part and parcel to both campaigns.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Be kind, not a jerk.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [gofigure] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gofigure wrote:
Tylertri wrote:
BLeP wrote:

No need for personal attacks to make your point as to BLeP's citizenship. Age and mental acuity comparison shopping are part and parcel to both campaigns.

In TylerCry's MAGA-infected brain there is a need for personal attacks. When someone attacks your cult leader you hit back with personal insults. It's the only rack that works against factual information.

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [sosayusall] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Yesterday Trump said he decided not to list Trump Media & Technology Group on the New York Stock Exchange, because businesspeople are “treated too badly in New York.”

So it’s being listed on the Nasdaq instead. Where is the Nasdaq located? Um, New York.

Trump is an idiot.

He also said that the head of the NYSE was mortified that he didn’t list it there. Trump said, “He said, I’m losing business because of New York…”. Only thing is, the head of the NYSE is a woman, not a “he.”

Trump is a liar.
Quote Reply

Prev Next