Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
slowguy wrote:

I think I saw that he had posted something like 43 different posts and forwards just on Easter morning. Certainly indicative of the temperament required for global leadership.

I find this interesting...

Either the Greatest Christian known to man was Truthing during the Easter Sunday service... or he didn't attend.

I would find either very hard to believe. I mean he just told us that he has many Bibles at home!

I think that Trumpians are beginning to question their faith in Christ. They are beginning to realize that Jesus didn't have any Trumplike behavior, and are questioning if they actually belonged to a cult centered around Jesus Christ.

Trump is now the way, the truth, the life, and the grift. Why worship a perfect man from 2000 years ago when they can worship a perfect man that they can actually see in person?
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [Rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rick_pcfl wrote:
BLeP wrote:
slowguy wrote:

I think I saw that he had posted something like 43 different posts and forwards just on Easter morning. Certainly indicative of the temperament required for global leadership.

Either the Greatest Christian known to man was Truthing during the Easter Sunday service... or he didn't attend.

I would find either very hard to believe. I mean he just told us that he has many Bibles at home!

I think that Trumpians are beginning to question their faith in Christ. They are beginning to realize that Jesus didn't have any Trumplike behavior, and are questioning if they actually belonged to a cult centered around Jesus Christ.

Trump is now the way, the truth, the life, and the grift. Why worship a perfect man from 2000 years ago when they can worship a perfect man that they can actually see in person?

Jesus was a woke snowflake. I would think that all Christian MAGATs have renounced their faith entirely.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rick_pcfl wrote:
BLeP wrote:
slowguy wrote:

Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [Thom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thom wrote:
DieselPete wrote:
Happy Easter from Dear Leader:

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL, INCLUDING CROOKED AND CORRUPT PROSECUTORS AND JUDGES THAT ARE DOING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO INTERFERE WITH THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION OF 2024, AND PUT ME IN PRISON, INCLUDING THOSE MANY PEOPLE THAT I COMPLETELY & TOTALLY DESPISE BECAUSE THEY WANT TO DESTROY AMERICA, A NOW FAILING NATION, LIKE “DERANGED” JACK SMITH, WHO IS EVIL AND “SICK,” MRS. FANI “FAUNI” WADE, WHO SAID SHE HARDLY KNEW THE “SPECIAL” PROSECUTOR, ONLY TO FIND THAT HE SPENT YEARS “LOVING” HER, LONG BEFORE THE GEORGIA PERSECUTION OF PRESIDENT TRUMP BEGAN (AND THEREBY MAKING THE CASE AGAINST ME NULL, VOID, AND ILLEGAL!), AND LAZY ON VIOLENT CRIME ALVIN BRAGG WHO, WITH CROOKED JOE’S DOJ THUGS, UNFAIRLY WORKING IN THE D.A.’s OFFICE, ILLEGALLY INDICTED ME ON A CASE HE NEVER WANTED TO BRING AND VIRTUALLY ALL LEGAL SCHOLARS SAY IS A CASE THAT SHOULD NOT BE BROUGHT, IS BREAKING THE LAW IN DOING SO (POMERANTZ!), WAS TURNED DOWN BY ALL OTHER LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES, AND IS NOT A CRIME. HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

EDIT TO ADD: That's the message coming from the guy hawking Patriot Bibles, or whatever the hell they are.

Let's do a quick compare and contrast:

Jill and I send our warmest wishes to Christians around the world celebrating Easter Sunday. Easter reminds us of the power of hope and the promise of Christ’s Resurrection.
As we gather with loved ones, we remember Jesus’ sacrifice. We pray for one another and cherish the blessing of the dawn of new possibilities. And with wars and conflict taking a toll on innocent lives around the world, we renew our commitment to work for peace, security, and dignity for all people.
From our family to yours, happy Easter and may God bless you.

Very Clear who the Christian's out there would be supporting.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rick_pcfl wrote:
BLeP wrote:
slowguy wrote:

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:
Thom wrote:
DieselPete wrote:

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL, INCLUDING CROOKED AND CORRUPT PROSECUTORS AND JUDGES THAT ARE DOING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO INTERFERE WITH THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION OF 2024, AND PUT ME IN PRISON, INCLUDING THOSE MANY PEOPLE THAT I COMPLETELY & TOTALLY DESPISE BECAUSE THEY WANT TO DESTROY AMERICA, A NOW FAILING NATION, LIKE “DERANGED” JACK SMITH, WHO IS EVIL AND “SICK,” MRS. FANI “FAUNI” WADE, WHO SAID SHE HARDLY KNEW THE “SPECIAL” PROSECUTOR, ONLY TO FIND THAT HE SPENT YEARS “LOVING” HER, LONG BEFORE THE GEORGIA PERSECUTION OF PRESIDENT TRUMP BEGAN (AND THEREBY MAKING THE CASE AGAINST ME NULL, VOID, AND ILLEGAL!), AND LAZY ON VIOLENT CRIME ALVIN BRAGG WHO, WITH CROOKED JOE’S DOJ THUGS, UNFAIRLY WORKING IN THE D.A.’s OFFICE, ILLEGALLY INDICTED ME ON A CASE HE NEVER WANTED TO BRING AND VIRTUALLY ALL LEGAL SCHOLARS SAY IS A CASE THAT SHOULD NOT BE BROUGHT, IS BREAKING THE LAW IN DOING SO (POMERANTZ!), WAS TURNED DOWN BY ALL OTHER LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES, AND IS NOT A CRIME. HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

EDIT TO ADD: That's the message coming from the guy hawking Patriot Bibles, or whatever the hell they are.

Jill and I send our warmest wishes to Christians around the world celebrating Easter Sunday. Easter reminds us of the power of hope and the promise of Christ’s Resurrection.
As we gather with loved ones, we remember Jesus’ sacrifice. We pray for one another and cherish the blessing of the dawn of new possibilities. And with wars and conflict taking a toll on innocent lives around the world, we renew our commitment to work for peace, security, and dignity for all people.

Yea sure, Christians are going to support the guy proclaiming Easter as the Trans day of awareness and is pro abortion. That makes a ton of sense.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [SDG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SDG wrote:
DavHamm wrote:
Thom wrote:
DieselPete wrote:

Yea sure, Christians are going to support the guy proclaiming Easter as the Trans day of awareness and is pro abortion. That makes a ton of sense.

Why do you lie?
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:

Why do you lie?

It is his nature.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
SDG wrote:

Why do you lie?

Don't fool yourself. The fake christians were absolutely thrilled that this day fell on Easter so they could bitch and moan because Jesus would certainly love, dare I say worship, trump more than he would trans people.

I'm waiting for trump to release a statement: "Many of you don't know this, but Easter Sunday is not on the same calendar day every year because of the number of days in a year. I recently learned this and wanted to share it with you so you will know too."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SDG wrote:
DavHamm wrote:
Thom wrote:
DieselPete wrote:

My dad had a favorite saying for people like you. You go to hell for lying just like for stealing.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SDG wrote:
the guy proclaiming Easter as the Trans day of awareness and is pro abortion.

Why do you lie so much?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SDG wrote:

Maybe you missed my questions above. Explain it to me like I'm 5, why would Christians have a problem with Trans Awareness day falling on Easter?
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Rick_pcfl wrote:
BLeP wrote:
slowguy wrote:

Jesus was a woke snowflake. I would think that all Christian MAGATs have renounced their faith entirely.

I think we've all heard, "Ronald Reagan couldn't get through a Republican primary today."

Beyond that, I think that anyone who truly espouses the teachings of Christ today is a pariah to the Republicans. Almost every teaching of Christ is something they reject. Jesus would be at the Southern Border washing the feet of the poor and downtrodden asylum seekers.

“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”
― Mahatma Gandhi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
SDG wrote:
DavHamm wrote:
Thom wrote:
DieselPete wrote:

Why do you lie?

_____
TEAM HD
Each day is what you make of it so make it the best day possible.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thom wrote:
SDG wrote:

Maybe you missed my questions above. Explain it to me like I'm 5, why would Christians have a problem with Trans Awareness day falling on Easter?

Easter is the day of the resurrection, the day of salvation, the day the lord rose from the dead to give life to everyone that accepts his gift and the day he conquered death and sin. Kind of a big deal.

Easter is not the day to be shared ( even on a rotating calendar) with the day for mental health awareness and folks suffering from same. There are days for that, and programs for that, and love and support for those people. But it has no place being spoken about on the same day as Easter and it's not very hard to understand the importance of one dwarfs and makes the other irrelevant.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SDG wrote:
Thom wrote:
SDG wrote:

Easter is the day of the resurrection, the day of salvation, the day the lord rose from the dead to give life to everyone that accepts his gift and the day he conquered death and sin. Kind of a big deal.

Easter is not the day to be shared ( even on a rotating calendar) with the day for mental health awareness and folks suffering from same. There are days for that, and programs for that, and love and support for those people. But it has no place being spoken about on the same day as Easter and it's not very hard to understand the importance of one dwarfs and makes the other irrelevant.

So why did they schedule Easter on International Transgender Day of Visibility? They knew what day it was.

Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
SDG wrote:
Thom wrote:
SDG wrote:

One has been around a little longer than the other and has much more importance.

So why did they schedule Easter on International Transgender Day of Visibility? They knew what day it was.

One has been around a lot longer than the other and dwarfs the other in comparison. Easter is known to move around.
Last edited by: SDG: Apr 1, 24 11:39
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SDG wrote:
Thom wrote:
SDG wrote:

You just restated the what, you didn't answer the why. My expectations for you were obviously too high.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thom wrote:
SDG wrote:
Thom wrote:
SDG wrote:

You just restated the what, you didn't answer the why. My expectations for you were obviously too high.

this is the second time I have noticed you have a comprehension problem on issues. The why....Easter is much more important and a much bigger deal and deserves its own day and not to be shared or discussed with any other days. The the guy that replied to me got it. Maybe ask him next time I post. You will get there one day.

My expectations for your understanding of the english language were too high.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SDG wrote:
j p o wrote:
SDG wrote:
Thom wrote:
SDG wrote:

One has been around a little longer than the other and has much more importance.

One has been around a lot longer than the other and dwarfs the other in comparison. Easter is known to move around.

Of course it moves around, it is based on the date of the full moon after the Spring Equinox. Seems pretty pagan to me.

So no day that may conflict with the spirit of Easter can be scheduled between March 22nd and April 25th? Nah, that is dumb.

Last edited by: j p o: Apr 1, 24 11:49
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SDG wrote:
Thom wrote:
SDG wrote:
Thom wrote:
SDG wrote:

this is the second time I have noticed you have a comprehension problem on issues. The why....Easter is much more important and a much bigger deal and deserves its own day and not to be shared or discussed with any other days. The the guy that replied to me got it. Maybe ask him next time I post. You will get there one day.

Isn’t it only a much bigger deal to people that celebrate Easter?
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
SDG wrote:
j p o wrote:
SDG wrote:
Thom wrote:
SDG wrote:

Of course it moves around, it is based on the date of the full moon after the Spring Equinox. Seems pretty pagan to me.

So no day that does may conflict with the spirit of Easter can be scheduled between March 22nd and April 25th? Nah, that is dumb.

There is an estimated 2.2 billion Christians in the world and over 240 million in the US alone. Yes, it would be a good idea not to try and shoehorn any other days in the Sundays during that time frame.

Or just be stupid and go ahead and do it and face the backlash.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chaparral wrote:
SDG wrote:
Thom wrote:
SDG wrote:
Thom wrote:
SDG wrote:

Isn’t it only a much bigger deal to people that celebrate Easter?

you mean like the billions worldwide or the over 250 million in the US? The US is currently over 60% a Christian nation so yea, seems like a dumb move to celebrate something other than Easter on Easter if you are a politician.

But will see how it works for Sleepy Joe. Going to heat up really quick.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Its wild that in between 2 posts there was an increase of 10 million Christians in the US.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SDG wrote:
j p o wrote:
SDG wrote:
j p o wrote:
SDG wrote:
Thom wrote:
SDG wrote:

So no day that does may conflict with the spirit of Easter can be scheduled between March 22nd and April 25th? Nah, that is dumb.

There is an estimated 2.2 billion Christians in the world and over 240 million in the US alone. Yes, it would be a good idea not to try and shoehorn any other days in the Sundays during that time frame.

Or just be stupid and go ahead and do it and face the backlash.

It isn't scheduled for the last Sunday in March. It is March 31st.

I'm going to allow you to be a fool today since it is April 1st. But could you please pick at least one day a year to not be a fool? Pretty please.

Quote Reply

Prev Next