Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [sosayusall] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sosayusall wrote:
Its wild that in between 2 posts there was an increase of 10 million Christians in the US.

The overnight ballots had not been counted and they came in during the middle of the night in Michigan and Atlanta and other places delivered in big suitcases and duffel bags. Got just the ballots they needed.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [SDG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SDG wrote:
chaparral wrote:
SDG wrote:
Thom wrote:
SDG wrote:
Thom wrote:
SDG wrote:

Yea sure, Christians are going to support the guy proclaiming Easter as the Trans day of awareness and is pro abortion. That makes a ton of sense.

Maybe you missed my questions above. Explain it to me like I'm 5, why would Christians have a problem with Trans Awareness day falling on Easter?

Easter is the day of the resurrection, the day of salvation, the day the lord rose from the dead to give life to everyone that accepts his gift and the day he conquered death and sin. Kind of a big deal.

Easter is not the day to be shared ( even on a rotating calendar) with the day for mental health awareness and folks suffering from same. There are days for that, and programs for that, and love and support for those people. But it has no place being spoken about on the same day as Easter and it's not very hard to understand the importance of one dwarfs and makes the other irrelevant.

You just restated the what, you didn't answer the why. My expectations for you were obviously too high.

this is the second time I have noticed you have a comprehension problem on issues. The why....Easter is much more important and a much bigger deal and deserves its own day and not to be shared or discussed with any other days. The the guy that replied to me got it. Maybe ask him next time I post. You will get there one day.

My expectations for your understanding of the english language were too high.

Isn’t it only a much bigger deal to people that celebrate Easter?

you mean like the billions worldwide or the over 250 million in the US? The US is currently over 60% a Christian nation so yea, seems like a dumb move to celebrate something other than Easter on Easter if you are a politician.

But will see how it works for Sleepy Joe. Going to heat up really quick.

Ok, simple question here. Because you are not being clear what the problem here is. Are you saying it is a problem because:

1. There are people that want to celebrate both Easter and international Trans awareness day and somehow they can’t celebrate both in the same day, so it was bad to have them the same day.

Or

2. There are people that celebrate Easter and don’t celebrate international trans awareness day, so having them on the same day does not affect their lives in slightest, since they are going to be celebrating Easter and this changes nothing in their lives.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The actual number is about 210 million and dropping from the hight of the 90's. But just keep making up shit and feel good, how much has your wife lost on DJT today?? She gonna ride it down to bankruptcy and then claim it was all Soros's fault??

https://www.cbsnews.com/...inking-pew-research/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Its also pretty crazy that in such a Christian nation the NFL decided to go against blue laws and play games on sunday.

Just seems like there are a lot of picking and choosing going around.

If people were actually really religious they would be like Tamir Goodman (jewish jordan https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamir_Goodman ) who refused to play on the sabbath.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [sosayusall] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sosayusall wrote:
Its wild that in between 2 posts there was an increase of 10 million Christians in the US.

And if you did the math at over 60% of the population you might get a third number too.

I see about 63% as a common percentage. If you apply that to 333M that about 210M. It would have to be 72% or 75% to get either of the first two numbers he claimed.

But why quibble over minor numbers or logical inconsistencies when everything that that clown posts should be considered a lie?

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SDG wrote:
Thom wrote:
SDG wrote:
Thom wrote:
SDG wrote:

Yea sure, Christians are going to support the guy proclaiming Easter as the Trans day of awareness and is pro abortion. That makes a ton of sense.

Maybe you missed my questions above. Explain it to me like I'm 5, why would Christians have a problem with Trans Awareness day falling on Easter?

Easter is the day of the resurrection, the day of salvation, the day the lord rose from the dead to give life to everyone that accepts his gift and the day he conquered death and sin. Kind of a big deal.

Easter is not the day to be shared ( even on a rotating calendar) with the day for mental health awareness and folks suffering from same. There are days for that, and programs for that, and love and support for those people. But it has no place being spoken about on the same day as Easter and it's not very hard to understand the importance of one dwarfs and makes the other irrelevant.

You just restated the what, you didn't answer the why. My expectations for you were obviously too high.

this is the second time I have noticed you have a comprehension problem on issues. The why....Easter is much more important and a much bigger deal and deserves its own day and not to be shared or discussed with any other days. The the guy that replied to me got it. Maybe ask him next time I post. You will get there one day.

My expectations for your understanding of the english language were too high.

"it deserves it's own day" isn't a why. You are just restating an opinion, again. Why can't the two events share the day? How does it harm you as a Christian when people that aren't you choose to honor something else? I went mountain biking yesterday morning, did I fail to honor your belief system too?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SDG wrote:
j p o wrote:
SDG wrote:
j p o wrote:
SDG wrote:
Thom wrote:
SDG wrote:

One has been around a little longer than the other and has much more importance.

So why did they schedule Easter on International Transgender Day of Visibility? They knew what day it was.

One has been around a lot longer than the other and dwarfs the other in comparison. Easter is known to move around.

Of course it moves around, it is based on the date of the full moon after the Spring Equinox. Seems pretty pagan to me.

So no day that does may conflict with the spirit of Easter can be scheduled between March 22nd and April 25th? Nah, that is dumb.

There is an estimated 2.2 billion Christians in the world and over 240 million in the US alone. Yes, it would be a good idea not to try and shoehorn any other days in the Sundays during that time frame.

Or just be stupid and go ahead and do it and face the backlash.

That is a lot of Christians in the US, how many would it be if you added Catholics into that count?

Since apparently, according to the trump campaign, Catholics are not Christians.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm searching for your posts from 2014 to 2023 for "Easter" + "trans" + "faux outrage" and only got 2 hits.

https://forum.slowtwitch.com/...ost=7921860#p7921860

https://forum.slowtwitch.com/...ost=7914238#p7914238

Once again,

Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
axlsix3 wrote:
I'm searching for your posts from 2014 to 2023 for "Easter" + "trans" + "faux outrage" and only got 2 hits.

Once again,

I don't think Biden has ever brought attention to Trans Day on Easter Sunday before so probably not going to find much outrage in the passed.

And you miss the point, point being Real Christians as Dave says, aren't going to be voting for the President brining Trans day attention on Easter Sunday. The two just don't go together. Nothing goes with Easter, it stands on its own. At least that is what Christians think.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SDG wrote:
Thom wrote:
SDG wrote:

I don't use this term lightly, you are a piece of shit.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
axlsix3 wrote:

Once again,

Jesus says liars like SDG are going to hell.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [Nutella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nutella wrote:
axlsix3 wrote:

Once again,

Jesus says liars like SDG are going to hell.

As someone who doesn't believe in the bible or profess to be a Christian, you sure do make a lot of claims about it.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thx for this link. No one group is homogeneous and this may explain why some of that demographic are "circling the wagons".

[ The sign of intelligence is you are constantly wondering. Idiots are always dead sure about every damn thing they are doing in their life. - Vasudev ]
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sosayusall wrote:

Pffft, that's nothing - SDG got 3 more wives too!
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WelshinPhilly wrote:
sosayusall wrote:

I wonder if all his wives are donating money to Trump?
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
look SDG was going to vote for Biden. He is a liberal. BUT as a Christian - the only thing he cannot stand for is someone not making easter only about easter.

SDG says he is from houston. HISD had a holiday for cesar chavez day on friday (not easter). For some reason, he didnt care about that. Its all just fake outrage. (The private schools got today off for easter monday? - but didnt have friday off for chavez day).

If Hanukkah happens over xmas, the president cant wish jewish people happy Hanukkah because we are a Christian nation.

None of it makes any sense unless you just dont like biden/dont like trans people. BBC/CNN are not covering this at all. But its the top story on fox.
Last edited by: sosayusall: Apr 1, 24 14:39
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WelshinPhilly wrote:
sosayusall wrote:

Growing like votes in an overnight mail in ballot dump eh? Hard to keep control of em?

BWAHHHHH
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SDG wrote:
WelshinPhilly wrote:
sosayusall wrote:

Growing like votes in an overnight mail in ballot dump eh? Hard to keep control of em?

BWAHHHHH

Yes, exactly like that.

All works of fiction that everyone else can see right through.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sosayusall wrote:
look SDG was going to vote for Biden. He is a liberal. BUT as a Christian - the only thing he cannot stand for is someone not making easter only about easter.

SDG says he is from houston. HISD had a holiday for cesar chavez day on friday (not easter). For some reason, he didnt care about that. Its all just fake outrage. (The private schools got today off for easter monday? - but didnt have friday off for chavez day).

The easter thing wouldn't be decisive for me personally but the response was to a poster saying all real christians will vote for Dems. Seemed like a dumb response. Not to mention the killing babies thing probably goes against lots of Christians values.

When the guy is a potato, mush for brains, old as methuselah, brain addled, and clearly should be sitting in a retirement home somewhere watching jeopardy, that is a deal breaker for me.

I haven't found my candidate yet.
Last edited by: SDG: Apr 1, 24 14:39
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
The easter thing wouldn't be decisive for me personally but the response was to a poster saying all real christians will vote for Dems.

Not really. Biden is an actual Christian (if that matters). Trump is so incredibly far from the golden rule.

In practice, around 80% of evangelicals like trump. Everyone else is around 55 dislike - 45 percent like.

I will always say one of the most difficult things in my life was to see my father raise me one way, and support trump.

Things in my dads life he taught me was don't be loud, boastful, help people who cant help you back. it made absolutely no sense how he could support trump. There is zero chance my father would have let me play at Trump's house.

From what I remember in sunday school the main things about being Christian were:
1) love god above all else (this isnt for trump)
2) the golden rule (this isnt trump_
3) seek forgivness (this isnt trump)
4) love your enemies (this isnt trump),
5) repent for your wrongdoings. (this isnt trump)
6) dont be judgemental,

My teachings may have been different than others. I can see someone threading a needle that they support the GOP but not trump. But that isnt really whats happening. Ergo a lot of people who call themselves Christians are just ignoring teachings. I personally now think most religion is made up silliness.
Last edited by: sosayusall: Apr 1, 24 14:56
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SDG wrote:
sosayusall wrote:

The easter thing wouldn't be decisive for me personally but the response was to a poster saying all real christians will vote for Dems. Seemed like a dumb response. Not to mention the killing babies thing probably goes against lots of Christians values.

When the guy is a potato, mush for brains, old as methuselah, brain addled, and clearly should be sitting in a retirement home somewhere watching jeopardy, that is a deal breaker for me.

I haven't found my candidate yet.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sosayusall wrote:

If Hanukkah happens over xmas, the president cant wish jewish people happy Hanukkah because we are a Christian nation.

None of it makes any sense unless you just dont like biden/dont like trans people. BBC/CNN are not covering this at all. But its the top story on fox.

I thought you were joking so I went and checked. It is the top story on Foxnews.com. What a bunch of idiots.

One thing is for sure, Jesus would not like the way Trump, SDG, and Fox are lying about Biden and demonizing trans people. He would be disgusted by them.
Quote Reply
Re: HOLY SHIT DID HONEST DON JUST SAY THAT Volume 2 [Nutella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nutella wrote:

I thought you were joking so I went and checked. It is the top story on Foxnews.com. What a bunch of idiots.

Also in the top 7 stories listed in my inital view: Tori Spelling, Diddy, and Whoopi. Only Fox has the courage to cover the real stories.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SDG wrote:
axlsix3 wrote:

Once again,

I don't think Biden has ever brought attention to Trans Day on Easter Sunday before so probably not going to find much outrage in the passed.

And you miss the point, point being Real Christians as Dave says, aren't going to be voting for the President brining Trans day attention on Easter Sunday. The two just don't go together. Nothing goes with Easter, it stands on its own. At least that is what Christians think.

Dave said no such thing. Are you a Christian? If so why do you lie about your wife?

By next week Trump/TylerKKKry/SDG nation will have forgotten about this and focus on why Biden ordered the sun blotted out from the sky. Nice try Ivan.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SDG wrote:
sosayusall wrote:

The overnight ballots had not been counted and they came in during the middle of the night in Michigan and Atlanta and other places delivered in big suitcases and duffel bags. Got just the ballots they needed.

Sorry as one of those people in Michigan, working late into the night counting ballots, I get very offended, when people make these false statements. Proven in court case after court case, Lawyers are getting disbarred for pushing this nonsense so its not just the crooked judges as honest Don likes to say.

Back in 2020, in Michigan, an absentee voter had up until election day to spoil their ballot and get a new one. This law, then meant that we could not even open envelopes until the precincts opened on election day. So every single absentee ballot, needed to be opened, then the ballot number checked against the number on the envelope to make sure it matched. Then it the ballot and security sleaved were removed from the mailing envelope and handed to someone else, who removed the tab, then another person removed the ballot from the sleave, flattened it and puts them in stacks of 25. Then a precincts vote went to the scanners and in groups of 100 they are scanned and errors in scanning corrected if possible. (skipping bad ballots that have to go to duplication). This process takes times, I am fortunate enough, to work in a district with money, so we had high speed letter openers, 4, and 4 high speed scanners, some districts still used the single tabulation machines, and had to hand feed each ballot into a tabulator.

It was stated MONTHS before the election, that absentee ballots would not be done counting till well into friday or longer. It was also well know that most Trump supporters would vote in person, and most Biden voters would vote absentee so (The dumb part to me) Partial precinct reports come out showing just that, but the absentee is not voted. (In Dave world a city's election results would not be announced until 100% counted.

Now for 2024 in Michigan, we can open them 24hrs after receiving them but cant start until 10 days before the election. I am anticipating working 2 days before election days (7am - 8pm is all the law allows) and then a light day, of counting the ballots that come in the day before and the day of the election. In this past election we were done before the precincts had there stuff done. Not sure how Detroit or other large cities are working it, but expect it will be similar and Michigan results will be known before Friday.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply

Prev Next