Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: For the fishes and Ledecky/Summer fans [ericmulk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Summer takes down her own WR in 400IM at Canadian trials.

Quote Reply
Re: For the fishes and Ledecky/Summer fans [Zuckerzeit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Zuckerzeit wrote:

Great swim, thanks for posting!!!

"Anyone can be who they want to be IF they have the HUNGER and the DRIVE."
Quote Reply
Re: For the fishes and Ledecky/Summer fans [Zuckerzeit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Zuckerzeit wrote:

That was insane. especially the improvement on the breast stroke leg!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes unbelievable swim in a lane over half the distance ahead of the rest of the field. I was a little worried when she opened the meet with a so so 400 free, figured she might be a tiny bit tired and not really tapered. But seems like the meet has given her some rest being so long, so getting a taper whether she likes it or not!!!

This close to the games she probably is just in a mini rest phase, and now she can focus and go for the full taper in Paris. Lord help the ladies going up against her in this 400IM, a lot like seeing Marchand in your heat and just hoping you can stay in the film shot for 2/3rd of the race..

She really has improved her breast stroke too, got all of the record just on that 100..

Still wishing she would do the 800, but doesn't look like that will happen..
Quote Reply
Re: For the fishes and Ledecky/Summer fans [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:
Yes unbelievable swim in a lane over half the distance ahead of the rest of the field. I was a little worried when she opened the meet with a so so 400 free, figured she might be a tiny bit tired and not really tapered. But seems like the meet has given her some rest being so long, so getting a taper whether she likes it or not!!!

This close to the games she probably is just in a mini rest phase, and now she can focus and go for the full taper in Paris. Lord help the ladies going up against her in this 400IM, a lot like seeing Marchand in your heat and just hoping you can stay in the film shot for 2/3rd of the race..

She really has improved her breast stroke too, got all of the record just on that 100..

Still wishing she would do the 800, but doesn't look like that will happen..

Ya, I'd love to see her in the 800 also but I guess you can't always get what you want.

"Anyone can be who they want to be IF they have the HUNGER and the DRIVE."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
She is way out in front of the world this one. Potential for two of the best swimmers at the games to come from outside of the states (France and Canada).

Even us Aussies will be pulling for her as we don't mind seeing one put up on the US ;)

I am not sure we know her full line up for the games just yet.
Quote Reply

Prev Next