Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Israel [gofigure] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hang on, let me run this through the Tylermatic5000 (TM) moron translator...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
gofigure wrote:
My guy can't escape the decisions he makes. His campaign headquarters emphasizes that demonstrators and voters of certain demographics are not in play and that decisions are Commander in Chief influenced.

He has walked the line as well as one could ask and comes nowhere close to the baffoon character of your description such that other heads of state choose not to consult with or listen to. Burns' and Blinken have not made a wrong move yet. Humanitarian push has been made with a causeway pier construction. Boots are real close there to being on the ground.

I asked about your guy though as you opened the door with baffoonery. Is he still a two state supporter or did he flip on that? Has he been critical of Biden's team actions?

IRT your link, no big deal about Hamas rocket attacks, eh? There is a war ongoing still is there not? The suspended /halted weapons were bombs and not defensive iron domes. Allied status still applies.

yes there is a war ongoing. And our ally Israel is fighting it. They didn't ask for it. It was thrust upon them by Hamas animals on Oct 7.

And they got 98% of the way through dealing with it. And then your hero Joe Biden whined for more support from Congress, got it approved, and then decided that pandering to a few Hamas lovers who vote in MI was politically more important than supplying them with "smart" weapons they have used to fight the war while limiting civilian casualites which have been supplied for the other 98% Civilian casualties caused by the fact that Hamas animals use their civilians as human shields and use weak kneed posiitons by Biden to continue to delay an agreement and return hostages.

Once Hamas heard Biden had gone soft to appease their fans in MI they decided to come out of their holes and hidings behind their civilian shields and lob some more rockets at Israel. Something you want to pretend is just business as usual and not at all related to the buffoonery you support.

I get it. there's nothing I can say to convince you otherwise. Your decisions are rooted in hatred of Trump and you are prepared to bend reality to whatever you have to to justify your hate based decisions.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
gofigure wrote:
My guy can't escape the decisions he makes. His campaign headquarters emphasizes that demonstrators and voters of certain demographics are not in play and that decisions are Commander in Chief influenced.

He has walked the line as well as one could ask and comes nowhere close to the baffoon character of your description such that other heads of state choose not to consult with or listen to. Burns' and Blinken have not made a wrong move yet. Humanitarian push has been made with a causeway pier construction. Boots are real close there to being on the ground.

I asked about your guy though as you opened the door with baffoonery. Is he still a two state supporter or did he flip on that? Has he been critical of Biden's team actions?

IRT your link, no big deal about Hamas rocket attacks, eh? There is a war ongoing still is there not? The suspended /halted weapons were bombs and not defensive iron domes. Allied status still applies.

Hollywood mega-donor slams Biden decision to halt Israel arms shipment - Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)

In his email, Saban wrote that Biden’s decision to stop sending munitions to Israel “sends a terrible message to our allies in the region” and shows that the U.S. “can flip from doing the right [thing] to bending to political pressure.”

when you are prepared to have a conversation, a serious one, that doesn't include your inability to get past your hate of Trump let me know.
Quote Reply
Re: Israel [Tylertri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tylertri wrote:
gofigure wrote:

Hollywood mega-donor slams Biden decision to halt Israel arms shipment - Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)

In his email, Saban wrote that Biden’s decision to stop sending munitions to Israel “sends a terrible message to our allies in the region” and shows that the U.S. “can flip from doing the right [thing] to bending to political pressure.”

when you are prepared to have a conversation, a serious one, that doesn't include your inability to get past your hate of Trump let me know.

I'm guessing there are few things that can get you fully erect like the thought of dead Palestinian civilians.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Biden is not the first to withhold weapons. Our boy Ronnie did it too.

Israel remained as ally. They will remain an ally after the dust settles here as well. Simply trying to have input on how the dust settles.

Enough weapons are available in Israel ammo dumps to do Rafah as they are currently planning. Come next war you should have no doubt they will be stocked again.

My defense of this admin is a walk in the park no brainer. Almost as natural as my hate for your guy. As for history and hate, well Trump in 2020 had his emergency in Covid. Biden has his Israel Bibi emergency.

So has your boy backed off his 2 state solution or not?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My hate of Trump in no way detracts from a serious debate on the subject. At least from my perspective. If you are offended I can't help you. I have asked where he stands but you have ignored.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tylertri wrote:
gofigure wrote:

And yet even with a sugar daddy citizen claiming foul and threatening non support, the President still holds the line. No sale given to donor. My hate of Trump? Is he up for sale? If so then hate holds.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tylertri wrote:
gofigure wrote:

yes there is a war ongoing. And our ally Israel is fighting it. They didn't ask for it. It was thrust upon them by Hamas animals on Oct 7.

And they got 98% of the way through dealing with it. And then your hero Joe Biden whined for more support from Congress, got it approved, and then decided that pandering to a few Hamas lovers who vote in MI was politically more important than supplying them with "smart" weapons they have used to fight the war while limiting civilian casualites which have been supplied for the other 98% Civilian casualties caused by the fact that Hamas animals use their civilians as human shields and use weak kneed posiitons by Biden to continue to delay an agreement and return hostages.

Once Hamas heard Biden had gone soft to appease their fans in MI they decided to come out of their holes and hidings behind their civilian shields and lob some more rockets at Israel. Something you want to pretend is just business as usual and not at all related to the buffoonery you support.

I get it. there's nothing I can say to convince you otherwise. Your decisions are rooted in hatred of Trump and you are prepared to bend reality to whatever you have to to justify your hate based decisions.

Can you explain your 98% comment?
(I am asking genuinely, not taking the p$&s or taking sides etc).
I am based in Australia and have not kept up with events over the last few weeks as work has been crazy busy.
I am not certain if you mean to say that the war is 98% complete? Only 2% left to defeat or clear out?
Sorry I am not quite sure what you are getting at, my gut reaction to the 98% comment was that it could be a touch over stated. The natural history of most conflicts would tend to show that there is a lot of investment needed after victory has been declared/mission complete. I think it would be naive to think there won’t be a lot more requests for aid and support and many many billions needed/required to stabilize the region.

I guess meaning that the USA will be asked for a lot lot more financial and arms support for a long time coming.
Quote Reply
Re: Israel [Amnesia] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Amnesia wrote:
there is a lot of investment needed after victory has been declared/mission complete. I think it would be naive to think there won’t be a lot more requests for aid and support and many many billions needed/required to stabilize the region.

I guess meaning that the USA will be asked for a lot lot more financial and arms support for a long time coming.

100%. Hamas is not only the militant/terrorist force, but the government. The Israeli intent is to demolish the government (that government they funded and propped up for years, but that's another discussion). But Israel has also stated that Israel will play no role in trying to govern Gaza after the fact. Just install more fencing and more gun positions, presumably.

That leaves a giant vacuum. And there are many historical examples - some recent - that when you have hundreds of thousands of young men with no hope and no government that Bad Things result. You could end up with things worse than Hamas, just like ISIS was, at times, worse than Al Qaeda. And though the active militants of Hamas can theoretically be eliminated, Hamas the idea will be far more difficult to eradicate.

It's going to take great care, I think, to develop a credible government in Gaza/Palestine. The U.S. installing some white guy like Paul Bremer, I don't think will work great. Whenever coalitions of Western governments try to carve up and install Western-style governments in Eastern/Middle East/African/SA countries more often than not they make a complete hash of it.

But neither do I think Palestine/Gaza is, right now, in a good place to develop an "organic" government from the ashes of what's left.

I have no great ideas on what might work.
Last edited by: trail: May 10, 24 18:54
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tylertri wrote:
gofigure wrote:

Whining for Israel support? I'm sorry, so who was holding it up? Some of that support involves humanitarian aid in the form of a causeway pier. I'm sorry you see it primarily as pandering to some would be voters. I view that as ancillary. The high road here and the primary reason is helping innocents to survive while simultaneously supporting our ally.

Joe is not, nor ever was, my hero. He is our President. Check my posting here, you have no fight with me about this war. I have been in support of the IDF's war plan. Their deconflicting support of humanitarian work to move innocents away from harm and then getting them aid I find to be seriously deficient. That deficiency is what is noted as the reason for withholding 3000 or so rounds of offensive weapons. It is reported that this withholding action in no way affects their plans to level Raffah with the already on hand inventory of like smart bombs

This rocket attack timing and Biden going soft correlation. Meh! call me when it snows balls into a major movement. Or call me when the IDF makes a similar claim against us.

Again I see no response to how Trump would have could have done it better or different. Why so?

As you have not allowed Trump to be factored in comparison, please explain how my feelings toward him then come into play. When you bring Trump into the arena of buffoon world leaders looking foolish, then you will truly see how my hatred shows to a level where I might blow a fuse and bend reality is support of my guy. I am not holding my breath.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
gofigure wrote:
Biden is not the first to withhold weapons. Our boy Ronnie did it too.

Israel remained as ally. They will remain an ally after the dust settles here as well. Simply trying to have input on how the dust settles.

Enough weapons are available in Israel ammo dumps to do Rafah as they are currently planning. Come next war you should have no doubt they will be stocked again.

My defense of this admin is a walk in the park no brainer. Almost as natural as my hate for your guy. As for history and hate, well Trump in 2020 had his emergency in Covid. Biden has his Israel Bibi emergency.

So has your boy backed off his 2 state solution or not?

Reagan did it twice, both times holding back planes and munitions. He also approved the vote to condemn Israel at the United Nations Security Council. H.W. Bush postponed $10 billion in loan guarantees. To some people that makes them antisemitic.

Biden's disagreement is with Bibi, not Israel. He is not alone, there has been plenty of legitimate criticism of Bibis handling of the war.
Quote Reply
Re: Israel [Nutella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A general problem with a subset of the Israeli government (population) is that if you disagree with them you are automatically considered antisemitic and pro Hamas. A sunset are as extreme in their belief as any other bunch of loons; Aryan separatists, islamic state, Hamas etc

They brook zero compromise or recognition that they are in anyway responsible
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
gofigure wrote:
Tylertri wrote:
gofigure wrote:

Whining for Israel support? I'm sorry, so who was holding it up? Some of that support involves humanitarian aid in the form of a causeway pier. I'm sorry you see it primarily as pandering to some would be voters. I view that as ancillary. The high road here and the primary reason is helping innocents to survive while simultaneously supporting our ally.

Joe is not, nor ever was, my hero. He is our President. Check my posting here, you have no fight with me about this war. I have been in support of the IDF's war plan. Their deconflicting support of humanitarian work to move innocents away from harm and then getting them aid I find to be seriously deficient. That deficiency is what is noted as the reason for withholding 3000 or so rounds of offensive weapons. It is reported that this withholding action in no way affects their plans to level Raffah with the already on hand inventory of like smart bombs

This rocket attack timing and Biden going soft correlation. Meh! call me when it snows balls into a major movement. Or call me when the IDF makes a similar claim against us.

Again I see no response to how Trump would have could have done it better or different. Why so?

As you have not allowed Trump to be factored in comparison, please explain how my feelings toward him then come into play. When you bring Trump into the arena of buffoon world leaders looking foolish, then you will truly see how my hatred shows to a level where I might blow a fuse and bend reality is support of my guy. I am not holding my breath.

But but Trump

But but Reagan.

Typical bullshit from you and Nutella.
Quote Reply

Prev Next