Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Black Monday 2024 [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
https://sports.yahoo.com/...chick-134425299.html

Quote:
according to a source who spoke to two people: a close Kraft friend and a longtime Belichick confidant. The source quoted the Belichick source as saying, "Robert called Arthur to warn him not to trust Bill." That account was backed up, the source said, by the close Kraft friend.
Multiple sources said that Kraft spoke with "some candor" to Blank about Belichick, though the sources declined to elaborate. One source close to Belichick said Kraft "was a big part" of why the Falcons passed on hiring him.

Quote:
So while Kraft has been publicly supportive of Belichick, his personal feelings are reportedly less kind. A source close to Kraft told ESPN "[Kraft] found Bill to be extremely difficult and obstinate and kind of stubborn and, in the end, not worthy of his trust. And also very, very, very arrogant." A spokesperson for Kraft denied to ESPN that the Patriots owner said anything negative about Belichick during his conversations with Blank.
Seems like Belichick and Kraft's relation has gone really sour. I wonder if Kraft is still mad about Belichick letting Brady go to Tampa Bay

Matt
Quote Reply
Re: Black Monday 2024 [Chemist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I heard about that earlier (yesterday? This morning?)

I wonder who the fuck Belichek thinks he is, to say "I'd work for either Cowboys, Giants, or Eagles?" Like they're just gonna shove people out to make room for him, on reputation alone?

And he's only gonna stay as long as it takes to win 15 games and pass Shula, anyway, then retire for good

"You'll have to start over again," a source said of the Eagles' thought process. "Who would replace him? He hasn't had a good record of developing coaches. They were afraid that he'll have changed everything and every person, and [then] you'll be starting from scratch again. He didn't demand those changes, but they felt like, if we hire him, we have to give everything to him and trust how he does it."

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: Black Monday 2024 [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RandMart wrote:
I wonder who the fuck Belichek thinks he is, to say "I'd work for either Cowboys, Giants, or Eagles?" Like they're just gonna shove people out to make room for him, on reputation alone?

I mean, Nick Sirriani was the architect of what was perhaps the greatest mid-season collapse the NFL has ever seen (and the organization has a short memory of a coaches success ie Pederson). Brian Dabol is .456 after 2 seasons. And the cowboys coach is always on the hot seat. So I wouldn’t be surprised if at least one (if not all three)

That said, I am not surprised that Belichick would be an arrogant individual

Matt
Last edited by: Chemist: Apr 17, 24 13:43
Quote Reply
Re: Black Monday 2024 [Chemist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
While on the topic of Belichick, I was looking through my my old trading cards a couple weeks back and found this gem

Matt
Last edited by: Chemist: Apr 17, 24 13:42
Quote Reply

Prev Next