Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Why Biden may lose the election [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:

Honestly the NDP hasn't been much better, and it's disturbing how badly they've stripped people of things like property rights and consolidated power away from communities and towards the province.

Well the Conservatives in Ontario enjoy downloading more shit onto the municipalities. Who can only pay for it by raising our property taxes.

Be careful what you wish for.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Why Biden may lose the election [ChiTownJack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ChiTownJack wrote:
Undecided | The New Yorker

it was David Sedaris.........in 2008

I thought it seemed like Sedaris. I think it is an apt comparison.
Quote Reply
Re: Why Biden may lose the election [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:

Honestly the NDP hasn't been much better, and it's disturbing how badly they've stripped people of things like property rights and consolidated power away from communities and towards the province.

Well the Conservatives in Ontario enjoy downloading more shit onto the municipalities. Who can only pay for it by raising our property taxes.

Be careful what you wish for.

Two Canadians arguing about Canadian politics? Are you guys trying to kill this thread?
Quote Reply
Re: Why Biden may lose the election [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Raw chicken isn't a great analogy for Biden. I think we're talking old, leathery chicken the flight attendant found left in the heater after last week's trans-atlantic flight. With a slightly rancid odor.

Apparently the Japanese like raw chicken? I'm not a huge fan of most raw meats, but I'd 100% chow down on this chicken sashimi vs b) plate of shit, c) starving.

My reading of accounts of people who've resorted to eating raw meat due to being stranded in the wilderness is that it's actually very good. Grain of salt because they're hungry AF. Blood that's still warm is particularly amaze-balls.

Quote Reply
Re: Why Biden may lose the election [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The chicken analogy just doesnt work. The real analogy would be something like day old bagels. They are fine. Have I had them in the past - yes. Would I order them off the menu at a restaurant - no.
Quote Reply
Re: Why Biden may lose the election [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rich people don't like migrants in their neighborhood

https://www.lohud.com/...-school/73304350007/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:

To be fair, rich people don’t like anyone but other rich people in their neighborhoods, and even those, they barely tolerate.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: Why Biden may lose the election [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
windywave wrote:

To be fair, rich people don’t like anyone but other rich people in their neighborhoods, and even those, they barely tolerate.

Yes but limousine liberals virtue signal, donate a lot, vote Democrat....Until their inner NIMBY appears and then they freak the fuck out
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
slowguy wrote:
windywave wrote:

Yes but limousine liberals virtue signal, donate a lot, vote Democrat....Until their inner NIMBY appears and then they freak the fuck out

What are you babbling about? The anti-immigrant town supervisor, Carl Fulgenzi, is a Republican.

This is almost as stupid as when you called Billionaire GOP donor Ken Langone a "Limousine liberal"
Quote Reply

Prev Next