Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
MAGA fears Taylor Swift
Quote | Reply
Stephen Miller, bless his heart, is tweeting against Taylor Swift this morning. Over recent weeks I’ve seen far right fringe elements calling her satanic, slut shaming (as if) and generally trashing her name. I can only assume it’s in anticipation of the general election contest given her incomprehensibly successful 2023 and her prior comments (see link below) speaking out against Trump and today’s Republican Party. She is not one to shy away from a fight so depending on how compelled she feels to get political this year, this could get interesting.

https://www.tiktok.com/.../7208756284903034158

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: MAGA fears Taylor Swift [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
Stephen Miller, bless his heart, is tweeting against Taylor Swift this morning.

This seems like a tactical mistake. Leave K-pop stans alone. Keep Swifties the hell out of the fight. These should be etched into anyone's campaign managment Best Practices list.

To be fair the "not organic" bit is a masterclass in word efficiency for conspiracy talk. Clearly designed to engender visions of Soros or Obama making Swift dance on puppet strings. Nevermind that Swift's net worth is north of a $B and she has a track record of not being anyone's bitch.
Last edited by: trail: Dec 7, 23 6:28
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The fights MAGA chooses are …. Interesting
Quote Reply
Re: MAGA fears Taylor Swift [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My wife and I were just talking about this. She’s a big TS fan and not just for her music. She’s got Fuck Me money, could Kanye her net worth in half and still be in elite wealth territory. I’m not sure they want to pick a fight with her, all things considered.

I have to think the implication that she’s not self made but rather an astroturf project by the left wing power structure won’t sit well with her. If she wants to go hard in the paint before November, I have no doubt she could turn out serious numbers in the 18-35 female demo and it won’t be for the petulant pussy grabber.

Last edited by: sphere: Dec 7, 23 6:34
Quote Reply
Re: MAGA fears Taylor Swift [ChrisM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ChrisM wrote:
The fights MAGA chooses are …. Interesting

It's easy, they perceive someone doesn't like them that has influence so THEY must be insane or part of a conspiracy theory against them. See also: "it's a stolen election because I lost" and "projecting about abusing children because....yeah".
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fear is the right word.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
She’s got Fuck Me money

You. Fuck You money. I think fuck me money is different....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
sphere wrote:
She’s got Fuck Me money

I have Fuck Me money, because that’s usually what I mutter under my breath whenever I see my bank balances.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
sphere wrote:
She’s got Fuck Me money

The confusion is understandable.

Trump has fuck me money as do Elon and Bezos apparently.
Quote Reply
Re: MAGA fears Taylor Swift [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This quote from her TIME: Person Of The Year profile, is probably already being tattooed on girls (and guys) around the world

“But I’ve also learned there’s no point in actively trying to quote-unquote defeat your enemies,” she says. “Trash takes itself out every single time.

There are a lot of girls (especially) in MAGA-led households who would gladly "go against the family" if TS asks them to

Mobilize them, and you've got some serious firepower

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what hilarious about republicans making fun of her, is she already made a song that goes after all of this.

I would be complex
I would be cool
They'd say I played the field before I found someone to commit to
And that would be ok
For me to do
Every conquest I had made would make me more of a boss to you
I'd be a fearless leader
I'd be an alpha type
When everyone believes ya
What's that like?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
sphere wrote:
She’s got Fuck Me money

Solid point. Fuck Me money is the kind of money that lets ugly guys get beautiful women.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
sphere wrote:
Stephen Miller, bless his heart, is tweeting against Taylor Swift this morning.

This seems like a tactical mistake.

That's what I was thinking. Is being anti-Taylor Swift really going to mobilize the MAGAs to get out and vote?

Is there a bunch of underground Taylor Swift resentment simmering on the right?
Quote Reply
Re: MAGA fears Taylor Swift [Rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rick_pcfl wrote:
trail wrote:
sphere wrote:
She’s got Fuck Me money

Solid point. Fuck Me money is the kind of money that lets ugly guys get beautiful women.

vice versa as well. But Taylor doesn't have either a broke or ugly problem.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Vote Swiftie now, is the US ready for a female president yet?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
sphere wrote:
She’s got Fuck Me money

Fuck You money is wealthy enough to spend money to fuck with someone, or to stop taking shit from someone because you’re not dependent on their revenue stream.

Fuck Me money is wealthy enough that you can do the former and not worry about the damage it may cause you. Bezos buying FoxNews and locking the doors just to put them out of business would be a good example of Fuck Me money.

Quote Reply
Re: MAGA fears Taylor Swift [russ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
russ wrote:

There's a good question. She's too young to be elected, but not to young to take the oath.

In November 2024, she'll be 34. In January 25 she'll be 35.

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years,

I'm going to assume she is because she wouldn't take the office until January.
Quote Reply
Re: MAGA fears Taylor Swift [sosayusall] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sosayusall wrote:
what hilarious about republicans making fun of her, is she already made a song that goes after all of this.

I would be complex
I would be cool
They'd say I played the field before I found someone to commit to
And that would be ok
For me to do
Every conquest I had made would make me more of a boss to you
I'd be a fearless leader
I'd be an alpha type
When everyone believes ya
What's that like?

The song is totally anti-patriarchy, and they just can't have that

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: MAGA fears Taylor Swift [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RandMart wrote:
This quote from her TIME: Person Of The Year profile, is probably already being tattooed on girls (and guys) around the world

“But I’ve also learned there’s no point in actively trying to quote-unquote defeat your enemies,” she says. “Trash takes itself out every single time.

There are a lot of girls (especially) in MAGA-led households who would gladly "go against the family" if TS asks them to

Mobilize them, and you've got some serious firepower

Which is exactly why they are scared and trying to do anything?

She got 35,000 people to register to vote in a single day in September just by posting on her Instagram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
trail wrote:
sphere wrote:
She’s got Fuck Me money

Fuck You money is wealthy enough to spend money to fuck with someone, or to stop taking shit from someone because you’re not dependent on their revenue stream.

Fuck Me money is wealthy enough that you can do the former and not worry about the damage it may cause you. Bezos buying FoxNews and locking the doors just to put them out of business would be a good example of Fuck Me money.

I have a slightly different set of definitions:

Fuck me money - I associate with having no money, as in fuck my life (said in depressed manner)

Fuck you money - You are financially secure, could walk into job and just say fuck it, I’m out of here and not sweat it

Fuck everyone money - basically the 9 figure club, especially the 10 figure club, you can do whatever the fuck you want

There are three kinds of people, those who can count, and those who can't.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not to pile on but what's happening with Miller's hairline is not organic either. What a tool.

https://twitter.com/...hair-loss-toppik-glh
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: MAGA fears Taylor Swift [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trump vs Biden - Taylor’s Version

I would love to see it happen.

Quote Reply
Re: MAGA fears Taylor Swift [scorpio516] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
scorpio516 wrote:
russ wrote:

There's a good question. She's too young to be elected, but not to young to take the oath.

In November 2024, she'll be 34. In January 25 she'll be 35.

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years,

I'm going to assume she is because she wouldn't take the office until January.

Funny that Trump's lawyer in the 14AS3 case in Colorado made the argument that if a party were to nominate someone who is not 35 (the Justice used as an example his "27 year old kid"), and said nominee were to receive the requisite number of Electoral College votes, then that person could be the President. Something about "Democracy." That's where his argument about qualification/disqualification leads.

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Maybe the best thing I can hope for as a Republican is that they pick a fight with her and she goes after Trump and kills his chances. I'm not sure she has anything to fear from Maga, so.....

Edited to say, I don't want Trump to run. (Don't want Biden either), so I am in full favor of doing anything to rid politics of Trump running for President.
Last edited by: velocomp: Dec 7, 23 8:46
Quote Reply

Prev Next