Re: Why Biden may lose the election [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Exhibit A,

Quote Reply
Re: Why Biden may lose the election [Nutella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nutella wrote:
SDG wrote:
they have illegal immigrants killing college girls out for a jog and standing around the local Wal-Mart parking lot.

Folks want to be safe and comfortable first and foremost.

Undocumented aliens killed people during Trump's Presidency. You, and the rest of your MAGA crowd said nothing. You did not blame your Dear Leader, you were silent.

As for killing people at WalMart, you also said nothing when one of your fellow travelers shot up Walmart because he was inspired by the same invasion BS spewed by Trump, Fox, etc.

El Paso Shooting Suspect’s Manifesto Echoes Trump’s Language - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

I don't think your comback is going to convince the rich moms Windy is talking about. Shout it to the hills, but unless Biden talks about how he is going to get the illegals out of the parking lots and walkways, how he is going to deport illegal aliens with arrest records for violent crime ( instead of apologizing for calling him an illegal), your argument is pretty useless.

I am all for gun control. don't give automatic weapons to suicidal maniacs. I think we already have laws against that.
Quote Reply
Re: Why Biden may lose the election [Constantine] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Constantine wrote:
Exhibit A,

If I am Trump, that is shown round the clock in places like Chicago, NYC and then Abbot comes on and says....the busses stop when Trump is elected. Would have to be good for some votes.
Quote Reply
Re: Why Biden may lose the election [SDG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SDG wrote:
Nutella wrote:
SDG wrote:
they have illegal immigrants killing college girls out for a jog and standing around the local Wal-Mart parking lot.

Undocumented aliens killed people during Trump's Presidency. You, and the rest of your MAGA crowd said nothing. You did not blame your Dear Leader, you were silent.

As for killing people at WalMart, you also said nothing when one of your fellow travelers shot up Walmart because he was inspired by the same invasion BS spewed by Trump, Fox, etc.

El Paso Shooting Suspect’s Manifesto Echoes Trump’s Language - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

I don't think your comback is going to convince the rich moms Windy is talking about. Shout it to the hills, but unless Biden talks about how he is going to get the illegals out of the parking lots and walkways, how he is going to deport illegal aliens with arrest records for violent crime ( instead of apologizing for calling him an illegal), your argument is pretty useless.

I am all for gun control. don't give automatic weapons to suicidal maniacs. I think we already have laws against that.

A federal judge in Illinois appointed by President Barack Obama ruled that the Constitution protects the rights of noncitizens who enter the US illegally after a Mexican immigrant living in Chicago was found in possession of a handgun.
US District Judge Sharon Johnson Coleman ruled earlier this month that a federal ban on undocumented immigrants owning firearms is unconstitutional, and dismissed charges against Heriberto Carbajal-Flores, who was arrested in 2020 after violating a federal law that prohibits noncitizens from possessing guns.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Constantine wrote:
SDG wrote:
Nutella wrote:
SDG wrote:

A federal judge in Illinois appointed by President Barack Obama ruled that the Constitution protects the rights of noncitizens who enter the US illegally after a Mexican immigrant living in Chicago was found in possession of a handgun.
US District Judge Sharon Johnson Coleman ruled earlier this month that a federal ban on undocumented immigrants owning firearms is unconstitutional, and dismissed charges against Heriberto Carbajal-Flores, who was arrested in 2020 after violating a federal law that prohibits noncitizens from possessing guns.

Shouldn't this be on one of JimatBeyond's (or whatever the hell his name is) NRA threads.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Constantine wrote:
Exhibit A,

They should show this one too. Oh shit, that is from 2018. https://www.wsj.com/...rn-border-1543277802

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Constantine wrote:
Exhibit A,

Yup, pictures like that are why Trump, and the GOP, killed the strongest border security bill in a generation. Immigration and Customs Enforcement would have gotten almost $8 billion in emergency funding. Customs and Border Protection would get nearly $7 billion in emergency funding...... instead they got zero, because they want videos like this.

Party over country.
Quote Reply
Re: Why Biden may lose the election [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:

I would be really interested to hear if Jharris is going to vote for Biden. I remember in 2020 he said he had to vote for Trump because of the single issue that Trump was the only one going to keep his town (kenosha?) safe. There just hasnt been the civil unrest under Biden, so you would think he is much safer under Biden.
Quote Reply
Re: Why Biden may lose the election [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
Constantine wrote:
Exhibit A,

They should show this one too. Oh shit, that is from 2018. https://www.wsj.com/...rn-border-1543277802

Also during Trump's flaccid time as President

Quote Reply
Re: Why Biden may lose the election [Nutella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nutella wrote:
Constantine wrote:
Exhibit A,

Yup, pictures like that are why Trump, and the GOP, killed the strongest border security bill in a generation. Immigration and Customs Enforcement would have gotten almost $8 billion in emergency funding. Customs and Border Protection would get nearly $7 billion in emergency funding...... instead they got zero, because they want videos like this.

Party over country.

It's pretty comical that the, "Biden opened the borders" crowd somehow thinks that a video of migrants being stopped by a border barrier is some kind of gotcha moment.
Quote Reply
Re: Why Biden may lose the election [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
Constantine wrote:
Exhibit A,

Exhibit B.

Quote Reply
Re: Why Biden may lose the election [sosayusall] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sosayusall wrote:
Quote:

I would be really interested to hear if Jharris is going to vote for Biden. I remember in 2020 he said he had to vote for Trump because of the single issue that Trump was the only one going to keep his town (kenosha?) safe. There just hasnt been the civil unrest under Biden, so you would think he is much safer under Biden.

Have any idiot cops killed a black man by kneeling on his neck in front of crowd during Biden's time in office that I was not aware of? The summer of love, the Chop, the Chaz and the associated riots most likely had something to do with George Floyd I would guess.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
axlsix3 wrote:
j p o wrote:
Constantine wrote:
Exhibit A,

Exhibit B.

When I googled images with "border stormed under Trump" the vast majority are the Capitol on January 6th.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why were there no riots dealing with the most recent goon squad? https://www.cnn.com/...unty-hale/index.html

Trump fanned flames. We all know this. Trump escalated civil unrest. he divides.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Constantine wrote:
SDG wrote:
Nutella wrote:
SDG wrote:

Are toy actually upset an Obama judge did what the GOP wants?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sosayusall wrote:
Why were there no riots dealing with the most recent goon squad? https://www.cnn.com/...unty-hale/index.html

Trump fanned flames. We all know this. Trump escalated civil unrest. he divides.

Maybe because no one knows about it. Your link is the first I have heard of it. Haven't seen it or heard about it on news or elsewhere. Floyd was covered 24/7 for months.
Quote Reply
Re: Why Biden may lose the election [Thom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thom wrote:
Nutella wrote:
Constantine wrote:
Exhibit A,

Party over country.

It's pretty comical that the, "Biden opened the borders" crowd somehow thinks that a video of migrants being stopped by a border barrier is some kind of gotcha moment.

What's comical is your self own. Yes, when there is a huge border wall, you know what, it works. But unfortunately, we don't seem to have a huge border wall along the entire border. ( see videos of river crossings daily)

You are making the point that we should install a huge border wall with locking gate on the entire border. Thanks for understanding and getting onboard with building as a wall. Some folks seem to think they don't' work when we all know they do.....when utilized.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SDG wrote:
sosayusall wrote:
Quote:

Have any idiot cops killed a black man by kneeling on his neck in front of crowd during Biden's time in office that I was not aware of? The summer of love, the Chop, the Chaz and the associated riots most likely had something to do with George Floyd I would guess.

Who was president when Floyd was murdered? There is only one right answer here.
Last edited by: axlsix3: Mar 22, 24 9:37
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That is exactly my point. The only reason people cared about things on a national level is because of Trump fanned flames.

People protested George floyd - almost exactly the same here. THEN, trump said he would crackdown on the protests. https://www.cnn.com/...-protests/index.html

These are all problems that every single president has had to deal with. But only one president in recent history, has caused the wide spread civil unrest - that made the US less safe.

Quote:
President Donald Trump pledged a crackdown on the protests that arose from the police killing of George Floyd, sparking concerns from some Democrats and Republicans that his response to the crisis further deepens the divide in a country already unnerved by a pandemic, distressed economy and racial unrest.

Mayors from at least 25 cities issued curfews for Saturday night, as police responded with rubber bullets, tear gas and arrests to disperse occasionally violent crowds. In the nation’s capital, more than 1,000 demonstrators hit the streets, including some who threw bricks and dispersed only early Sunday morning when the Secret Service began to fire tear gas.

The President tweeted on Saturday that if protesters breached the White House’s fence, they would “have been greeted with the most vicious dogs, and most ominous weapons, I have ever seen.” And he called on Democratic officials to “get MUCH tougher” or the federal government “will step in and do what has to be done, and that includes using the unlimited power of our Military and many arrests.”

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sosayusall wrote:
That is exactly my point. The only reason people cared about things on a national level is because of Trump fanned flames.

People protested George floyd - almost exactly the same here. THEN, trump said he would crackdown on the protests. https://www.cnn.com/...-protests/index.html

These are all problems that every single president has had to deal with. But only one president in recent history, has caused the wide spread civil unrest - that made the US less safe.

Quote:

President Donald Trump pledged a crackdown on the protests that arose from the police killing of George Floyd, sparking concerns from some Democrats and Republicans that his response to the crisis further deepens the divide in a country already unnerved by a pandemic, distressed economy and racial unrest.

Mayors from at least 25 cities issued curfews for Saturday night, as police responded with rubber bullets, tear gas and arrests to disperse occasionally violent crowds. In the nation’s capital, more than 1,000 demonstrators hit the streets, including some who threw bricks and dispersed only early Sunday morning when the Secret Service began to fire tear gas.

The President tweeted on Saturday that if protesters breached the White House’s fence, they would “have been greeted with the most vicious dogs, and most ominous weapons, I have ever seen.” And he called on Democratic officials to “get MUCH tougher” or the federal government “will step in and do what has to be done, and that includes using the unlimited power of our Military and many arrests.”

Uh, my friend, the 24/7 news coverage is what fanned the flames. If it would have been on the news for one day and then never mentioned again, we get nothing like what we got. just like the bozos you posted about. No one knows about it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
axlsix3 wrote:
SDG wrote:
sosayusall wrote:
Quote:

Who was president when Floyd was murdered? There is only one right answer here.

you think if George Floyd and all the news coverage happened under Biden's presidency the riots would not have started? What planet do you live on? The video made me want to go slap a white cop and I'm not a rioty, protesting type of person.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why do you think the news chose to cover one but not the other?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sosayusall wrote:
Why do you think the news chose to cover one but not the other?

The George Floyd video was visceral and disturbing. It is the kind of story news folks want to cover as it gets ratings. Add the fact it would be a good way to argue Trump was sowing discord ( it worked in this forum) and you have a ratings bonanza.

Why do you think they covered George more than the three you posted about?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Trump fanning flames. Telling cops you have to rough up people. Telling everyone protestors will be put down like dogs.

You don’t think a group of cops torturing people is disturbing?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So answer this question- what party killed the recent BIPARTISAN border legislation, and under whose direction did they kill it?
Quote Reply

Prev Next