Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Amazing Race picking game [NormM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
NormM wrote:
For the love of Pete! I thought I was going to get skunked again like survivor. The puzzle was so much easier than the break dance challenge and they couldn't get it. This would have been a good episode to pick the mom and son.

And now there sitting in 3rd, could they fall all the way to the back in 1 week? or is this the last chance to pick them? The format change to leaving in groups in set intervals, makes this harder as they may have had a 5 hr lead, but now it gets dropped to like 30 min over 3 teams (assuming the 15min stagger in groups of 3 is maintained).

Mom is so uhm.. unathletic, that a moderately physical day with some heat, could easily drop them to the back.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: Amazing Race picking game [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's a gamble now that I'm one pick down and I don't believe they will make it to the end.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
week 1 Anthony & Bailey
Week 2 Yvonne & Melissa
Week 3 Sunny & Bizzy
Week 4 Kishori & Karishma

Week 5 (going for it) Angie & Danny

Just Triing
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Week 1: Kishori and Karishma
Week 2: Sunny and Bizzy
Week 3: Amber and Vinny
Week 4: Derek and Shelisa
Week 5: Angie and Danny

Me too. I think driving a stick shift will hurt some folks, especially the cousins.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Week 1: Amber Craven and Vinny Cagungun

Week 2: Derek and Shelisa Williams

Week 3: Juan and Shane

Week 4: Sunny & Elizabeth

Week 5: Yvonne & Melissa
Quote Reply
Re: Amazing Race picking game [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Week one: Sean and Michelle Clark
Week two: Amber Craven and Vinny Cagungun
Week Three: Rod and Latecia
Week Four: Sunny and Elizabeth
Week Five: Angie and Danny

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Last edited by: CaptainCanada: Apr 10, 24 8:29
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well Norm could win this week, not sure if I caused everyone else to jump on this move, but you all made it so I can't/won't change my pick.

Updated, changed order to last finishing order. Every team but Rick & Cesar have now been picked by someone.

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:
Well Norm could win this week, not sure if I caused everyone else to jump on this move, but you all made it so I can't/won't change my pick.

Updated, changed order to last finishing order. Every team but Rick & Cesar have now been picked by someone.

Oh haha I didn't even look at your Clm's picks before I made mine. I just think this is the last week that they might get through. The clock is ticking on them for sure.

===============
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
CaptainCanada wrote:
DavHamm wrote:

Oh haha I didn't even look at your Clm's picks before I made mine. I just think this is the last week that they might get through. The clock is ticking on them for sure.

Yeah, I think we all agree, they can't keep this up. Norm seems off on his own at this point. I think the cousins K, are done this week personally, I think they are the weakest team left also. But this race has seen many odd things happen, one bad wrong turn, or 1 easy puzzle and you can be moving up or down fast.

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You're in the advantage now. I took my shot since everyone picked the mom and son.
You've had two of your picks voted out. With the cousins out l pretty much have to pick the mom son next week and hope I get lucky. I would be left with two strong teams. Oscar and Ceaser and Rod and Leticia.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yup Norm your running out of picks with 3 left, I have 5 the other 2 are at 4.

Racer order shown in order of finish after this week. Pretty sure I will be goin Rod and Leticia. See if Derick & Shelisa can pull themselves up on the Mega Episode.

This episode was odd as Angie & Danny left in first place, then showed up at the music performance challenge way later and fell to 4th, and they had no video of what happened and no discussion of how they lost time.

Just Triing
Last edited by: DavHamm: Apr 11, 24 11:53
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Week 1: Kishori and Karishma
Week 2: Sunny and Bizzy
Week 3: Amber and Vinny
Week 4: Derek and Shelisa
Week 5: Angie and Danny
Week 6: Rod and Leticia

clm
Nashville, TN
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Week 1 Anthony & Bailey
Week 2 Yvonne & Melissa
Week 3 Sunny & Bizzy
Week 5Angie & Danny

Week 6 Rod & Leticia

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
 Week 1: Amber Craven and Vinny Cagungun

Week 2: Derek and Shelisa Williams

Week 3: Juan and Shane

Week 4: Sunny & Elizabeth

Week 5: Yvonne & Melissa

Week 6: Angie and Danny
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Based on Norm's ability to not have anyone he picks go home. It looks like Ironclm and I could be done, well we have a 50/50 shot.

Just Triing
Last edited by: DavHamm: Apr 17, 24 7:13
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Week Six: Yvonne and Melissa

===============
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Updated with week 6 pics, and cause I could I bolded this weeks number to make it easier to find.

Just to add some discussion, who do we all think is going home this week, I think the firefighters (sunny & Bizzy) time might come to end. They have been running on last minute luck for to long.

Just Triing
Last edited by: DavHamm: Apr 17, 24 12:33
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm glad I picked the firefighters early!

I think heat exhaustion catches up with mom and they withdraw.

clm
Nashville, TN
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah either

The firefighters who seem to fuck up for no good reason. They are both fit and smart enough but can't seem to read a map.

Or Angie and Danny. He can only carry the team so far. Their lack of athleticism will catch up to them.

Successful teams always have a decent combination of athleticism, intelligence and luck in order to win.

===============
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah you hear from most contestants, the show is a lot of luck.

Mom seems to be settling in, but she is going to need to start doing challenges soon. I thought the wiki, tracked who has done challenges but its not there.

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I hope you and Ironclm are right and it's Sunny and Bizzy but depending on the challenges I think Angie and Danny are right down there with them as far as going out. I have to say mom and son have defied my expectations of how long they would last. Now if you're asking me who I would like to see go home tonight........ Rod and Leticia : )
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
NormM wrote:
I hope you and Ironclm are right and it's Sunny and Bizzy but depending on the challenges I think Angie and Danny are right down there with them as far as going out. I have to say mom and son have defied my expectations of how long they would last. Now if you're asking me who I would like to see go home tonight........ Rod and Leticia : )

Feeling the love. I guess if they do, I have time on my hand and good make your survivor spreadsheet. lol

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well I forgot about them,, my Achilles heal and now we have a tie. And given who we all have left, Unless a big twist comes up, looks like 2 more weeks for CC and Norm, and the following week, CLM and I are done, Only real question is when do we play our lower tier team..

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lets just get this in so I don't forget.

Week 1 Anthony & Bailey
Week 2 Yvonne & Melissa
Week 3 Sunny & Bizzy
Week 5Angie & Danny
Week 6 Rod & Leticia

week 7 Amber & Vinny

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Week Six: Yvonne and Melissa
Week Seven: Ricky and Caesar

===============
Quote Reply

Prev Next