Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Divorce and child custody/legal issues questions [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Sounds like he’s trying to play this game as dirty as possible, so I hope her lawyer is prepared to fight back hard.

Very sad for the kids.
Quote Reply
Re: Divorce and child custody/legal issues questions [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I somewhat expected that, but not quite to the degree he's taking it. The facts are pretty well stacked on her side of the ledger so there isn't much he has to work with. And I have to think citing examples like that reveals how weak and petty his complaints are. I would guess the strategy is ask for everything and settle for a few extra weeks in the summer. But it just shows the total lack of respect he has for her and the incredibly hard job she has, and does exceptionally well, in raising the kids.

They would be beside themselves if they had to leave home for three months. I just can't imagine putting that on my children.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
I somewhat expected that, but not quite to the degree he's taking it. The facts are pretty well stacked on her side of the ledger so there isn't much he has to work with. And I have to think citing examples like that reveals how weak and petty his complaints are. I would guess the strategy is ask for everything and settle for a few extra weeks in the summer. But it just shows the total lack of respect he has for her and the incredibly hard job she has, and does exceptionally well, in raising the kids.

They would be beside themselves if they had to leave home for three months. I just can't imagine putting that on my children.

Based on your telling, I really hope your wife wins. My concern is her lawyer letting this shit go on so long. I would have to believe a judge would look at this and tell him to fuck off and act like a father. But, it is family court, so you never know.

_____
TEAM HD
Each day is what you make of it so make it the best day possible.
Quote Reply
Re: Divorce and child custody/legal issues questions [TheRef65] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Deposition is this Friday afternoon. I don't know how that all works but I would think she'll have an opportunity to add context to some claims and correct the record factually on others? It's hard to imagine a lawyer bringing what he's bringing before a judge and expecting it to work in his favor. But he's done it before, and lost bigly for it.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
She received a response from his lawyer today detailing his allegations and what he is asking of the court.

He is asking for physical custody for the entire summer, from the day after school lets out until the day before it resumes, giving mom visitation every other weekend.

He's throwing absolutely everything he can at her to smear her as a bad mother, and me as contributing. Things like poor dental health (oldest needed tooth extractions for crowding, the younger two have had one cavity between them), poor diets (he cited noticing the middle child making a Nutella sandwich during a facetime session and having had "breakfast for dinner" with cereal and muffins, which we do on rare busy night occasion), and generally painting her as a terrible human being and mother. He had set up his phone in the car to video tape the kids talking about being hungry for dinner when he picked them up at 5pm one Friday, after getting home from school at 4, snacking and playing outside. He offered this as evidence--presumably with video--of her being a neglectful mother and punishing them with hunger to make their father pay for dinner.

He is asking the court to mandate that she always and only refer to him as Dad in her home and that they never use any iteration of the word in reference to me---all the while having his kids call his wife "Mama A**y"

This is so far from normal I can't even wrap my head around it. I cannot imagine taking my kids away from their mother for three months for any reason whatsoever, especially if it was my own fuckery that led to divorce and my choice to move nearly 3 hours away.

The summer request is pretty reasonable and is a popular summer schedule for non custodial parents. As an outside observer, there’s a good chance this change will happen. You may want to counter offer because Sphere and Co would also like to take a family vacation during the summer. Also, you’ll need a few days to get ready for school to start.

For example, after my ex moved, the kids were with me the whole summer, 1 weekend per month with her, and two 7 consecutive day periods with her. Usually my ex rolled the monthly weekend into her 7 day periods. Most years she used the second week for the week before school started. This worked well. Maybe for your offer, do every other weekend, and 3 weeks during the summer.

Plus, this is a trap that the other lawyer set. If your wife is ok with the kids seeing dad just every other weekend during the school year, she should have no problem with her seeing the kids every other weekend during the summer. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander. My judge did this to my ex when she suggested that I be an every other weekend dad when she moved with the kids out of state. He told her he assumed she would have no issues with seeing the kids every other weekend. Her head nearly exploded.

- have the records for the twice yearly teeth cleanings. None of you including the judge are dentists. The ex would have to haul the dentist into court to testify that your wife promotes poor dental hygiene. Which, someone will have to pay for.
- if he’s so concerned about poor diets, he needs to call CPS. Remember, the judge probably has half a dozen cases on his docket dealing with true neglect. Heck, half of the judge’s cases probably involve an accusation that one parent only feeds the kids frozen McNuggets.
- I think the video tape will blow up in his face like a hand grenade. All your wife has to say “ yes your Honor, I just give the kids a small snack after school because I didn’t want to spoil their family dinner with their father.” Then the judge will ask the ex why the F did he create a hostage tape with the kids?
- the dad stuff is unenforceable. To really frick with him, tell the court he should only refer to Sphere as Batman

My fear for you is with his relatively vague accusations, the judge is going to ask for a custody evaluation. More money, more $100 bills lit on fire. Reality is, with him 3 hours away, other than the summer schedule, there isn’t much that can change.
Last edited by: BBB1975: Apr 17, 24 16:16
Quote Reply
Re: Divorce and child custody/legal issues questions [BBB1975] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
If your wife is ok with the kids seeing dad just every other weekend during the school year, she should have no problem with her seeing the kids every other weekend during the summer. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.

I'm not concerned with the goose or the gander. I'm concerned for the goslings. Their well-being matters above all.

Their father was absent even when he was home. He had no hand in any of the business of raising the kids. He had no true relationship with any of them, and none whatsoever with the youngest, whom he didn't see for the first 18 months of his life. They have been raised exclusively by their mother for the entirety of their lives, and me, for the last four years. They are healthy, happy, well adjusted kids and love their life at home on the farm. They resent missing events on "his" weekend and all, without exception, have said they would rather not go to his house if given the choice. He hasn't asked them how they would feel about spending more time there, because he doesn't care. And now he says he wants them for three months.

I suspect part of the motivation is to boost his custody time above 90 days/yr so that the child support obligation falls by nearly half. In VA that is the cutoff, and it is steep.

Given that he owns a home in town and uses it when he feels like it, and that she has offered more time with them beyond the constraints of the settlement agreement, I really don't see how uprooting them for months at a time from the only home they know and the only parent who's fully invested in them is good for them or a reasonable accommodation given that the prior arrangement is what he had requested in the first place. Not to mention that their mother works part time to be home with the kids more, and he is and will be working full time, so they'll be home with his wife for the majority of the summer if that were to happen.

I'll admit my bias here, but I'm also a divorced dad in a similar custody arrangement and I always put my kids needs above my preferences. Always.

Last edited by: sphere: Apr 17, 24 17:01
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Seems like you provided some good information.

Regarding what one spouse seems reasonable with and goose/gander I feel like it should matter who put them in that situation.

For instance, you said that if Sphere’s wife is Ok with the dad only seeing them EOW during the year then she should be able to swallow the same pill. But what if she’s not ok with that? He’s the one that moved three hours away. What if the mother actually wanted the dad in their life more but HIS personal decisions just don’t allow for that because of what it does to the kid’s lives.

I still believe that once you enter the realm of children what you want becomes less important and it’s more about creating the best and safest environment for them. Wanna see your kids more? Great, put yourself in a position to do so and don’t complain if you make really bad choices (like moving three hours away when you have a job and house in the same town as them). Especially if your choices then impact the children so much as so you are upending their basic routines and lives and as this guy seems to do, interrupt their fun and appropriate activities.

They get one chance to be kids and if one parent seems intent on screwing that up then I don’t think said parent also gets their day in court so to speak.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry you guys are going through it again.

That 90 day law seems ridiculous. I wonder the rationale behind it. You’re with your kids for just around 25% of the year.

Is any of this really about doing what’s right for the kids ?
Quote Reply
Re: Divorce and child custody/legal issues questions [Yeeper] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
you said that if Sphere’s wife is Ok with the dad only seeing them EOW during the year then she should be able to swallow the same pill. But what if she’s not ok with that? He’s the one that moved three hours away. What if the mother actually wanted the dad in their life more but HIS personal decisions just don’t allow for that because of what it does to the kid’s lives.

He didn't spend time with them when they were married. She asked him to, he did his own thing and left all of the child rearing duties to her. She put her career on permanent hold to raise his kids. She was faithful and honest, he's a habitual liar and unfaithful for the entirety of their relationship, from engagement through separation. Fifteen established affairs. He moved 2.5h away from their home, where the kids' grandparents and aunt and uncle and cousins live to live the playboy life in DC. They are in school and sports and activities in their home town, as kids living a normal life tend to do. He has asked for more time and she's offered, provided that he support their activities and sports locally, where he also owns a home 2 miles from ours. He refuses. Every weekend with him is spent at his rental home 2.5h away. So she told him she will not sign over the rights to him for the time she's offered, extending beyond what he already requested and signed off on previously, if he will not make accommodations for their activities locally, so here we are.

The situation is entirely of his own making, and yet he's never apologized or shown contrition or appreciation for what she's done for him and the kids. He blames her for the divorce and resents that she maintains control over the majority of their time and that he can't dictate to her how things shall be anymore. So no, I'm not seeing a goose-gander dynamic here. This is a mess he created and the kids' best interest needs to come first. Custody assignment should follow that guidepost IMO.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeeper wrote:
Sorry you guys are going through it again.

That 90 day law seems ridiculous. I wonder the rationale behind it. You’re with your kids for just around 25% of the year.

Is any of this really about doing what’s right for the kids ?

Most states have some sort of support escalator once you hit a certain number of overnights with the kids. 90 over nights is less than every other weekend. In reality, it’s not a lot of contact. My state uses a formula based on income, time share, and who pays what towards expenses like medical and private school. Let’s say the support formula says the kid expenses are $2000 per month. If mom and dad made the same amount, and the kids split time equally, there would be no transfer payments. If one parent had no overnights, the non custodial parent would probably be sending about $1000 to the other parent.

In my case, when the timeshare was 50/50, I still sent my ex about $1000 per month since my income was so much higher. I also paid medical, as well as daycare.

When she moved out of state, and was found in contempt for moving, but was awarded with primary residency, my overnights dropped to about 140, however, the cutoff for the escalator was 135 over nights. So, my support to her didn’t go up. My expenses went down very marginally as I wasn’t like I was going to downsize to a smaller house, car, etc.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeeper wrote:
Seems like you provided some good information.

Regarding what one spouse seems reasonable with and goose/gander I feel like it should matter who put them in that situation.

For instance, you said that if Sphere’s wife is Ok with the dad only seeing them EOW during the year then she should be able to swallow the same pill. But what if she’s not ok with that? He’s the one that moved three hours away. What if the mother actually wanted the dad in their life more but HIS personal decisions just don’t allow for that because of what it does to the kid’s lives.

I still believe that once you enter the realm of children what you want becomes less important and it’s more about creating the best and safest environment for them. Wanna see your kids more? Great, put yourself in a position to do so and don’t complain if you make really bad choices (like moving three hours away when you have a job and house in the same town as them). Especially if your choices then impact the children so much as so you are upending their basic routines and lives and as this guy seems to do, interrupt their fun and appropriate activities.

They get one chance to be kids and if one parent seems intent on screwing that up then I don’t think said parent also gets their day in court so to speak.

I went through an all out custody war for ten years that started out as 50/50 shared for 4 years, 60/40 split in mom’s favor for about 6 and ended up with me having sole legal custody with my ex only having supervised visitation 10 years later. We had 5 full blown custody hearings in the time period, I only had a lawyer for 1, so I was pro-se for 4/5 including the one where I was awarded sole legal. I wish I didn’t have practical knowledge of this subject.

Family Court judges see Sphere’s story every day every hour in their courtroom. What makes sense to you and I, they often see things different in ways that make you shake your head. His wife’s judge most likely won’t care about the past unless it is something major like documented physical violence directed at the kids.

Based on my experience with my judges, the custodial parent trying to dictate what a non custodial parent does on their time with the kids is a very hard argument for the custodial parent to make and not look like an a@$hole from a judge’s perspective. Sphere may see it as what is best for the kids, the judge may see it as a typical trick a custodial parent does to undermine the other parent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Sphere may see it as what is best for the kids, the judge may see it as a typical trick a custodial parent does to undermine the other parent.

I have to wonder how often that is used as a "trick" as opposed to being construed that way by the noncustodial parent.

In our case, her ex said she shall not sign them up for any activities that fall on "his" weekend, when she mentioned that the kids were interested in playing soccer, volleyball, and basketball. She informed him that she will sign them up, they can make every practice and every game that falls on "her" weekend, and that whether he takes them to their games, or allows them to stay home with us on those weekends so they can attend, will be up to him. She never said that they cannot go with him on those weekends or that he must take them, only that they want to participate and it's his decision. She told the kids it will be up to their father if they go to the games on that weekend and stay at his home in the area, or if he has other plans for them. That has been well documented in the emails.

If a judge is inclined to see that as a trick, so be it.

How would it look if it were not a trick but mom understands that sports and activities are healthy for kids and wants them to participate however possible, but defers to the other parent on his weekends? Pretty much the same, I would imagine.

Last edited by: sphere: Apr 18, 24 10:43
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
Quote:
Sphere may see it as what is best for the kids, the judge may see it as a typical trick a custodial parent does to undermine the other parent.

I have to wonder how often that is used as a "trick" as opposed to being construed that way by the noncustodial parent.

In our case, her ex said she shall not sign them up for any activities that fall on "his" weekend, when she mentioned that the kids were interested in playing soccer, volleyball, and basketball. She informed him that she will sign them up, they can make every practice and every game that falls on "her" weekend, and that whether he takes them to their games, or allows them to stay home with us on those weekends so they can attend, will be up to him. She never said that they cannot go with him on those weekends or that he must take them, only that they want to participate and it's his decision. She told the kids it will be up to their father if they go to the games on that weekend and stay at his home in the area, or if he has other plans for them. That has been well documented in the emails.

How would it look if it were not a trick but mom understands that sports and activities are healthy for kids and wants them to participate however possible, but defers to the other parent on his weekends? Pretty much the same, I would imagine.

Her ex is right and most courts will agree with him that your wife shouldn’t be scheduling stuff on his parenting time. The courts tend to view NCP parenting time as sacred.

To answer your question, I would view it as slightly manipulative. I don’t think you wife is malicious, but, it puts her ex in a situation where he is viewed as the bad guy to the kids if he doesn’t go along with what their mother wants.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BBB1975 wrote:
sphere wrote:
Quote:

Her ex is right and most courts will agree with him that your wife shouldn’t be scheduling stuff on his parenting time. The courts tend to view NCP parenting time as sacred.

To answer your question, I would view it as slightly manipulative. I don’t think you wife is malicious, but, it puts her ex in a situation where he is viewed as the bad guy to the kids if he doesn’t go along with what their mother wants.

I understand that perspective. But I do think it's a warped reality when compared with how kids in intact nuclear families live, and for me, that's the standard of how child issues should be viewed. It presupposes that children of divorced parents should not, by default, participate in these events out of consideration for one parent or the other, and that the parent who has physical custody should not be doing for their children what non-divorced parents do for theirs.

If the noncustodial parent chooses to live apart from the kids, and chooses to spend their time with them at a location away from their designated home, then the default should be the understanding that they will participate in sports and activities near their home where they live with the parent who's been awarded physical custody. Again, yes, that is my opinion, but it's based in how children are raised under normal circumstances and a family court should, ideally, act in the interest of the children to maintain that sense of normalcy. As Yeeper reiterated, if the noncustodial parent wants to live a different lifestyle in a different location away from the children, it should come at a his cost, not theirs. If it makes them look or feel bad for saying no to the kids, that's on him. As it is on me if I took that approach with my own sons and their mother who has primary physical custody. I own it in the rare occasion it happens.

And certainly, the mother who's carrying the heavy load should not be default viewed as a manipulator for trying to preserve that normalcy for her children.

How many times and in how many ways should we punish single moms trying to do right by their kids.

Last edited by: sphere: Apr 18, 24 19:26
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BBB1975 wrote:
sphere wrote:
Quote:

I have a hard time imagining being able to let the kids do any sports if you’re only allowed to sign them up for things that would never fall on the other parent’s occasional custodial weekend. If the courts view that as the standard, then the courts are wrong.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Last point and I'll let this dead horse rest peacefully.

Objectively, sports are good for kids. We should encourage and facilitate it as parents, as a rule. So when the kids ask their mom if they could play sports and the father says he doesn't want activities scheduled on his weekend, she's left with one of two choices: one, sign them up, support their practices and games on her weekend, and ask the father if he will either take them or allow them to stay home (and never insist that he/they do), or two, tell the kids "sorry, your father does not want you to play because it will interfere with his time with you." Because in reality, those conversations happen and kids want to know why they can't do what their friends are doing.

Of those two options, it would seem to me that kids would harbor more resentment about playing no sports whatsoever than only missing half of their games. So again, I don't see how that should be interpreted as manipulative by the mom when pinning the blame on the father for missing out on everything is the alternative option. Instead, she gives them what is within her power to give, and leaves the rest up to him to decide on.

Sometimes the noncustodial parent is, in reality, the "bad guy" who says no when he could and should say yes, and I don't think it's the court's job to protect him from the predictable consequences of being a selfish parent.

It's also worth remembering that the custodial parent does 90%+ of the work of child rearing, and value their sparse free time, so when they give their weekends over to supporting the kids' activities instead of taking time for themselves, again, it doesn't really lend credibility to the idea that mom is being selfish or manipulative.

Last edited by: sphere: Apr 18, 24 20:13
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
I think the video tape will blow up in his face like a hand grenade.

Apparently they did not submit the video. I am assuming his lawyer saw that as highly problematic since he doesn't seem to recognize the inappropriateness of it all.

They have submitted an audio recording, taken by her ex and his new wife, without her daughter's knowledge, that reveals her daughter calling her dad on mom's emergency use phone (she bought it to send with the kids when the go on sleepovers or other circumstances when it would be helpful), and admitting that she was sneaking the phone in her room to call, while she had the land line and ipad available to her. Both he and his wife were told at least twice previously that it is not the child's phone (she was 9 at the time), it is not to be used without her consent and it is not to be used for any communication outside of those conditions I explained above. Their response when she admitted to them that she was breaking the rule and using her mom's phone, which she snuck out of our bedroom while we were outside, was that it's ok, don't worry about it. Together they proceeded to teach her how to go into her mom's phone and unblock the numbers that the daughter had stored in there without mom's permission, and another number they didn’t recognize. They walked her through the process then had her FaceTime them and told them how excited they were that she could facetime them now--which they always could because she has an Ipad with facetime set up for their communications and used it frequently.

Later in the day mom noticed the phone was missing and saw that she had taken it without permission, made changes, and made phone calls, watched youtube etc. Mom emailed her father that evening and explained, for the third time at least, that it is not the daughter's phone, it his her personal property and not to be used by the kids without permission, and that they have two ipads with facetime and a landline that the kids can call on and vice versa.

They submitted this recording as evidence that, in their view, mom is blocking communications with them despite her buying two ipad minis and installing a landline specifically for him, all at her expense and without being asked. If you haven't read that far back, he is blocked from her phone for constant harassment and was convicted in military court (GOMOR) for that and other behavior.

Imagine secretly recording your kids conversation, ignoring the fact that she was explicitly breaking mom's rule and stealing her phone, then you and your wife coaching her to dig through mom's phone and making changes to it, and submitting it to the court as evidence in your favor. These are the kinds of people we're dealing with.

The law says one party consent is legal in VA but not for use in court. I don't know how that applies to minors or that party's children in a divorce situation, but I would like to think we shouldn't have to worry about conversations taking place under our roof being covertly recorded. She will be asking her lawyer about that on Monday before Friday's deposition.

Last edited by: sphere: Apr 19, 24 8:41
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
Quote:
I think the video tape will blow up in his face like a hand grenade.

Apparently they did not submit the video. I am assuming his lawyer saw that as highly problematic since he doesn't seem to recognize the inappropriateness of it all.

They have submitted an audio recording, taken by her ex and his new wife, without her daughter's knowledge, that reveals her daughter calling her dad on mom's emergency use phone (she bought it to send with the kids when the go on sleepovers or other circumstances when it would be helpful), and admitting that she was sneaking the phone in her room to call, while she had the land line and ipad available to her. Both he and his wife were told at least twice previously that it is not the child's phone (she was 9 at the time), it is not to be used without her consent and it is not to be used for any communication outside of those conditions I explained above. Their response when she admitted to them that she was breaking the rule and using her mom's phone, which she snuck out of our bedroom while we were outside, was that it's ok, don't worry about it. Together they proceeded to teach her how to go into her mom's phone and unblock the numbers that the daughter had stored in there without mom's permission, and another number they didn’t recognize. They walked her through the process then had her FaceTime them and told them how excited they were that she could facetime them now--which they always could because she has an Ipad with facetime set up for their communications and used it frequently.

Later in the day mom noticed the phone was missing and saw that she had taken it without permission, made changes, and made phone calls, watched youtube etc. Mom emailed her father that evening and explained, for the third time at least, that it is not the daughter's phone, it his her personal property and not to be used by the kids without permission, and that they have two ipads with facetime and a landline that the kids can call on and vice versa.

They submitted this recording as evidence that, in their view, mom is blocking communications with them despite her buying two ipad minis and installing a landline specifically for him, all at her expense and without being asked. If you haven't read that far back, he is blocked from her phone for constant harassment and was convicted in military court (GOMOR) for that and other behavior.

Imagine secretly recording your kids conversation, ignoring the fact that she was explicitly breaking mom's rule and stealing her phone, then you and your wife coaching her to dig through mom's phone and making changes to it, and submitting it to the court as evidence in your favor. These are the kinds of people we're dealing with.

The law says one party consent is legal in VA but not for use in court. I don't know how that applies to minors or that party's children in a divorce situation, but I would like to think we shouldn't have to worry about conversations taking place under our roof being covertly recorded. She will be asking her lawyer about that on Monday before Friday's deposition.

He’s way too in the weeds with what’s going on at your house. Your wife also needs to protect herself. Look into asking all communications go through MyFamilyWizard. My ex would send 5 page rambling emails insulting me in response to things like “what time do you want to pick up the kids on Friday?”. I successfully got a PFA where the remedy was communications only go through MFW. The peace was sublime after that.
Quote Reply
Re: Divorce and child custody/legal issues questions [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
BBB1975 wrote:
sphere wrote:
Quote:

I have a hard time imagining being able to let the kids do any sports if you’re only allowed to sign them up for things that would never fall on the other parent’s occasional custodial weekend. If the courts view that as the standard, then the courts are wrong.

Of course the courts prefer for the parents to work it out, but, the theory is when there’s joint legal custody, both parents are assumed to be able to make appropriate decisions for the kids equally. It really shouldn’t be a big deal if both parents are local, but, in my case, my ex was the one that moved 90 minutes away and was awarded primary residency after us doing a 50/50 arrangement for 4 years.

Kids were with me for the majority of the summer, like clockwork, every April/May, one of them would come down with some mysterious ailment that required twice weekly appointments in their mother’s town. I didn’t play that game. Week one when they were with me, I got a second opinion in my town, and followed it, taking the kids to practitioners in my town during the summer.

My ex would go ballistic, say I’m an over controlling, narcissistic a@#hole, not doing right by the kids. She would take me to court for contempt, I would provide my records, the judge would dismiss her petition, stating that my ex had no right to schedule events on my time without my agreement, and that I was providing appropriate care.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Something like over 200 posts about sequalae of a divorce. I am puzzled. In general not much reflection on why people get divorced in the first place. So perhaps they can avoid all this misery. There seem to obviously be circumstances where one partners behaviour is so bad there is no alternative. But that cannot be the case in the majority of divorces if it is it means that a large slice of the population really sucks.

Why can't people get along when so much is at stake when kids are involved. Both parties likely say they love their kids and would do almost anything for them. I just don't get it. It seems like the most palpable evidence that long term people are not meant to live together.

Two of my best friends have been involved in particularly nasty divorces. In one case my friend obviously sucked given he repeatedly had affairs and consorted with sex workers. In the other case my friend his wife seems rather psychotic.

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply

Prev Next