Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What happened with lead paddler. I see Lange with second group
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LS 25th 1:38 back

Sam Long 2:38 back

Brooks Doughtie, M.S.
Exercise Physiology
-USAT Level II
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [B_Doughtie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good swim for Lionel, but he blew time in transition
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Meh this is long course, that wont matter and he's around a bunch of people even with the issues.

Brooks Doughtie, M.S.
Exercise Physiology
-USAT Level II
Last edited by: B_Doughtie: Apr 6, 24 7:11
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [B_Doughtie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
B_Doughtie wrote:
LS 25th 1:38 back

Sam Long 2:38 back
The burnt tips paid off!

The broadcasters talking about T1 when they are showing the bike really is not ideal.
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Holy crap Lionel!! Sweet, he's gonna kick some ass today!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The entire lead group got lost following the paddler, who was not paddling the course. Lucky for them they figured out that in time to make a quick 90 degree turn and hit the buoy..

Great swim for Lionel, guess we can put to rest that his new hairdo has actually made some big gains for him. He was right near some big players, and a minute up on Long, so his best swim ever..
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [SBRcanuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Curious to see if Knibb's position looks any better today.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is Knibb doing Oceanside + St. George to stamp her Nice WC qualification criteria?
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [SBRcanuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So exciting to see him kicking ass again!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
on to the bike, geens in 6th, lange in 9th, currie in 12th.
matt sharpe a decent shout for a solid performance today.

fenella out of the water in 25:00, 3 seconds up on knibb, and just blazing out of T1. knibb with another very slow but relaxed-looking transition. paula fourth but at +58. paula looks to have made up most of the time she lost to knibb on the swim just in T1!

man, that's a loooong jog around transition.

http://howtobeswiss.blogspot.ch/
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [El Soloist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Knibb ate a sandwich and drank a glass of wine in that picnic of a T1.

Brooks Doughtie, M.S.
Exercise Physiology
-USAT Level II
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hot damn, fenella put a full minute into her!

http://howtobeswiss.blogspot.ch/
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [iron_mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So which unknown male pro will get clowned for "messing" with the women's race only to have the top women pro's come on here and defend his honor?

Brooks Doughtie, M.S.
Exercise Physiology
-USAT Level II
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you arent using the tracker also to follow along, the next time split will be mile 12.2.

Brooks Doughtie, M.S.
Exercise Physiology
-USAT Level II
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thank god for free coverage, but man your watching an athlete on camera thinking they are 1st only to realize the camera pans ahead and he's in a long line of riders not the front guy. But it's free coverage, so I'll stfu.

Brooks Doughtie, M.S.
Exercise Physiology
-USAT Level II
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [El Soloist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
El Soloist wrote:
So exciting to see him kicking ass again!!

I’ve been saying he looks scary. He’s positioned himself well in striking distance. Just wait and see he’s going all out on the bike and run.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
devashish_paul wrote:
Is Knibb doing Oceanside + St. George to stamp her Nice WC qualification criteria?
Not according to her BB interview. Oceanside to validate for Taupo. That's all. She looked forward to her first race after Olympics being T100 at Ibiza (a week after Nice): she is contracted to race that as one of her 3 T100s before GF.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I understand it is free but this coverage is ABSOLUTELY Garbage!!
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [bobbystans1220] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why do they keep saying:

“Quote unquote” all the time ? And ..

“Absolutely “ after every comment?

It’s infuriating. I need to turn the sound off.
Last edited by: bluesmachine: Apr 6, 24 7:27
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [bobbystans1220] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bobbystans1220 wrote:
I understand it is free but this coverage is ABSOLUTELY Garbage!!

In all my years following the sport this is the worst coverage by a wide margin that I have ever seen. Not sure if its the same for everyone. I'm seeing about 2/1 for coverage/slash commercials.
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [bluesmachine] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have audio from Paris Roubaix Femmes on and turned off Oceanside audio when I toggle back and forth :-). Its confusing watching oceanside with Paris Roubaix audio though!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [dirtbag] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe they should have known what the athletes would be wearing and what they would like like before hand. Embarrassing talking about bib #7 when it is clear as day its bib #15 on screen
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [dirtbag] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

I'd happily pay for commercial free with better visual and better trained commentators (Dede needs a lot of work).

Advocating for research & treatment for Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME).
http://www.meaction.net/about/what-is-me/

"Suck it up, Buttercup"
(me, to myself, every day)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Matt Claiming Sperl isn't actually Sperl when in fact it is.
Now Dede mis-identifying Grace Alexander as Kate Curran.

-------------
Ed O'Malley
www.VeloVetta.com
Founder of VeloVetta Cycling Shoes
Instagram • Facebook
Quote Reply

Prev Next