Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There were definitely some drafting violations up that hill. Maybe the coverage will show if any penalties were handed out.

-------------
Ed O'Malley
www.VeloVetta.com
Founder of VeloVetta Cycling Shoes
Instagram • Facebook
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [RowToTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
10k left in ladies Roubaix if anyone wants to tune it for the finish.
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [Lagoon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Knibb outbiked Lange by 1min+ over the 1st 25mi of the bike in comparison. Obviously she's had some wheels to draft off of through the men's field......damn

Brooks Doughtie, M.S.
Exercise Physiology
-USAT Level II
Last edited by: B_Doughtie: Apr 6, 24 8:19
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [realbdeal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
realbdeal wrote:
No way everyone was riding legally in the wake of Sam passing. Definitely some big time encroachment into the draft zone from a few people.

100% agree

-------------
Ed O'Malley
www.VeloVetta.com
Instagram • Facebook
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [B_Doughtie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So according to commentators -

Emma PB went off course

and gained positions and time on Paula.

Ok.

Advocating for research & treatment for Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME).
http://www.meaction.net/about/what-is-me/

"Suck it up, Buttercup"
(me, to myself, every day)
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [Scotttriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is that not basically an auto DQ?

Brooks Doughtie, M.S.
Exercise Physiology
-USAT Level II
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [B_Doughtie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
B_Doughtie wrote:
Knibb outbiked Lange by 1min+ over the 1st 25mi of the bike in comparison. Obviously she's had some wheels to draft off of through the men's field......damn

I'm excited for the race Lisa Becharas is having right now. Hopefully she can run after this bike performance.

-------------
Ed O'Malley
www.VeloVetta.com
Instagram • Facebook
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [Scotttriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think they said she has gained some positions, but lost time, which would make sense if you are hammering but made a wrong turn
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [elecious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
elecious wrote:
At what point will knibb ride past lange 🤣

She’s 4:51 behind Lange based on the timing mats… but gaining ;)
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [MTL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Taylor is looking gre...." commercial....
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:
I think they said she has gained some positions, but lost time, which would make sense if you are hammering but made a wrong turn

According to the timing mats, EPB gained about 1 min on Paula.

Advocating for research & treatment for Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME).
http://www.meaction.net/about/what-is-me/

"Suck it up, Buttercup"
(me, to myself, every day)
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [MTL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is there less commercials if you sign up for a free account? Outside keeps cutting to outside commercials mid sentence from the announcers.

blog
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [stevej] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Matt just said he expected Taylor to pass Skipper and is surprised that Skipper is riding fast and not being passed by Taylor.

Taylor is fast but... what??

-------------
Ed O'Malley
www.VeloVetta.com
Instagram • Facebook
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [RowToTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No he said that Skipper is riding through the front end(top 20) of the mens field, not that Taylor is catching him. I think he is fine for the moment, but if he is really having a bad day, well Taylor passing him might just end it for him..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good screen time for Justin Riele.
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [SBRcanuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why bother showing the favorites when you can sit with Riele....
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Epic lead men battle up 15% hill so let’s cut to an off course single female for 5mn… wtf
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:
No he said that Skipper is riding through the front end(top 20) of the mens field, not that Taylor is catching him. I think he is fine for the moment, but if he is really having a bad day, well Taylor passing him might just end it for him..

He said that he was looking for who Taylor had passed and that Skipper had been taking his time in transition and he was looking to see Taylor pass him but he was in fact riding through most of the field. He definitely had a pretty poor swim and slow transition. His bike has been fast compared to most but not as fast as Long, etc.

-------------
Ed O'Malley
www.VeloVetta.com
Instagram • Facebook
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes, so Taylor is not catching him anymore since the swim and T1 are over, and he is putting himself into the lead of the mens race now..

Taylor is going to hog up those 1st place points, and it will be stingy to all those ladies behind. The mens pts will be a lot closer for sure..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mile 42 tracker:

SL takes the lead w/ LS 2nd with group of 5 30s ahead.

SL
LS
Sperli
JL
Riele

Brooks Doughtie, M.S.
Exercise Physiology
-USAT Level II
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sam and Lionel up front.

Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [Lagoon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Geens 6th 30s back in no mans land

7th and chase pack 1:20 down.

Brooks Doughtie, M.S.
Exercise Physiology
-USAT Level II
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Re skipper

He has said he's not here for a position, he's here for time gap as every second lost to finisher is a point dropped. I imagine he's just riding to a specific wattage and will run to 3:20/km pace and see where he finishes. Not sure what time gap he's been happy with though
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [stevej] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nope
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So is Knibb virtually ahead of Lange? Tough day for Patrick
Quote Reply

Prev Next