Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [TonyRad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I hate how they keep interrupting the Outside house ads with race coverage.
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [triproftri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well for a long time all they had on the right were the womens splits, all during them showing the mens ride. I imagine it will be hard to get back to the trailing women, it will be crowded with men and women..

Good position on Knibb and she is quite smooth, not the rocking we have gotten used to
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [Lagoon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Touche.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lagoon wrote:
Curious to see if Knibb's position looks any better today.
Big improvement from last year
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [B_Doughtie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you think that they're aren't showing the mess of men in those huge groups in order to not get criticism about the size of the men's field? or is it just logistics?

I'm surprised that the coverage hasn't improved all that much in terms of the camera focusing on the same butt for a long time. We don't know what's going on with such big fields other than the person on the screen and rarely panning up or back so we can see what's happening. Perhaps it's just the nature of being out on a single loop course where there's limiters for filming?

Frustrating not to be able to watch the battles in real time that were hyped up :(

Oceanside is such a staple race and they've been broadcasting from Oceansid for quite a few years. Wondering why Ironman hasn't figured this out?

Was looking forward to the Race Ranger impact, too. Good on them for seeing the firmware issue and not rolling out before it was ready. But, dang, it would be really interesting to see the data with these massive fields
Last edited by: triproftri: Apr 6, 24 8:06
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [triproftri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe someone can occasionally put up the time split differences from the tracker, just too many windows to keep open..
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm using hte tracker on phone and I cant even see the splits they are upcoming. So likely not a ton of splits today.

Brooks Doughtie, M.S.
Exercise Physiology
-USAT Level II
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Knibb is quite good in an interview. Is that Kenny Withrow I hear conducting the interview?

-------------
Ed O'Malley
www.VeloVetta.com
Founder of VeloVetta Cycling Shoes
Instagram • Facebook
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [RowToTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What’s with the MPRO pack on screen? What the heck?
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [RowToTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Some of those guys in that mini group weren't making any movement to pass each other almost going 3 wide. Will be curious to see if any got penalities. (yes I know it was only a brief shots of the group, but it certainly looked weird to have more of a jumbled group than legal distancing).

Brooks Doughtie, M.S.
Exercise Physiology
-USAT Level II
Last edited by: B_Doughtie: Apr 6, 24 8:08
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [Titanflexr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Titanflexr wrote:
I hate how they keep interrupting the Outside house ads with race coverage.

LOL

Advocating for research & treatment for Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME).
http://www.meaction.net/about/what-is-me/

"Suck it up, Buttercup"
(me, to myself, every day)
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [TulkasTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, was that Sam taking the lead? They talked about the drafting rule dynamics, but is that our new leader?

-------------
Ed O'Malley
www.VeloVetta.com
Instagram • Facebook
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [TulkasTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks like the 2nd and 3rd pack just merged, and sam is putting the hammer down. Will take a minute to sort out, but certainly if you plan on being in the race at the end, this is the spot to burn some matches
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They are about to hit “Hell Hill”.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No way everyone was riding legally in the wake of Sam passing. Definitely some big time encroachment into the draft zone from a few people.

Benjamin Deal - Professional - Instagram - TriRig - Lodi Cyclery
Deals on Wheels - Results, schedule, videos, sponsors
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [Titanflexr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The tracker has been down since 7:51... what the hell???

DFRU - Detta Family Racing Unit...the kids like it and we all get out and after it...gotta keep the fam involved!
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [dfru] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Chasers are all but about to catch.

25mi tracker

LS 12s back
SL 15s back

Dev's the race is over cus of Lange is there- 4:25 back

Brooks Doughtie, M.S.
Exercise Physiology
-USAT Level II
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
man.... what BAD timing for these ads.... ach!!

-------------
Ed O'Malley
www.VeloVetta.com
Instagram • Facebook
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Finally get to see Lionel....aaaand commercial....
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [B_Doughtie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
B_Doughtie wrote:
Chasers are all but about to catch.

25mi tracker

LS 12s back
SL 15s back

Dev's the race is over cus of Lange is there- 4:25 back

what happened to Lange...I was over watching Paris Roubaix femme while on trainer!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [dfru] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tracker is working for me... it's just they only have a mat every 12-13 miles it seems.

-------------
Ed O'Malley
www.VeloVetta.com
Instagram • Facebook
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
damn these boys don't climb like world tour pros haha
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
At what point will knibb ride past lange 🤣
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [bobbystans1220] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hey guys we finally got Lionel and camera and he’s about to make a pass should we cut to a commercial now or later.

Producer - NOW cut to that one about South Dakota Now!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Oceanside Livestream and Race Day Posts (6 April) [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The boys put the hammer down on him.

Brooks Doughtie, M.S.
Exercise Physiology
-USAT Level II
Quote Reply

Prev Next