damon.lebeouf wrote:
madmax231 wrote:

i found shoes for you to run in.

https://www.on-running.com/...atus/mens/cobble-ivy

LOL
Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [madmax231] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fuji Norcom Straight 2.1, 2017, bought as new in beginning of 2020 in UAE.
Original aerobars were changed for Sync Ergonomics. It's my first TT bike and I love it. Price was very attractive - 1700$

Last edited by: charliebrzoza: Jul 23, 20 12:53
Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hopefully get to race somewhere in 2021 with this...

Last edited by: zooropa: Jul 31, 20 13:53
Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [zooropa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just bought a Marquise frame to build up. What stem are you using.
Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [TLT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TLT wrote:
My first tri bike :) Thanks to some of the guys here (Cyclenutz etc.) who helped with sizing. Looking forward to getting familiar with it and getting into a nicer/less conservative position over the next few months.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC8OoOeBmlU/?hl=en

Great looking bike. What kind of interesting rear wheel is that? Got a link to the manufacturer?

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [mattr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mattr wrote:
Just bought a Marquise frame to build up. What stem are you using.

One piece stem/bar from Dimond...”red crown cycling”...looks like he partnered up with 51 Speedshop to design this bar...I really like it...easy to put together...and it’s designed to cover up the big space that you see on some Dimonds in between stem/steer post and top tube...it’s called the Monarch bar

And my 2 cents...feels more stable TO ME than tri-rig bars I’ve owned/ridden
Last edited by: zooropa: Jul 31, 20 18:24
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
zooropa wrote:
And my 2 cents...feels mor stable to me than tri-rig...which I’ve owned...
Which TriRig bar have you owned? Our current aerobar, Alpha One, with all current hardware (upgraded alloy Monopost and alloy Dragonfly) is extremely stable and solid in all respects. If you didn't own that one, you should definitely check it out. Both a workhorse bar, and more easily-adjustable and iterative than anything else on the market.

--
TriRig.com
Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [DarkSpeedWorks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DarkSpeedWorks wrote:
TLT wrote:
My first tri bike :) Thanks to some of the guys here (Cyclenutz etc.) who helped with sizing. Looking forward to getting familiar with it and getting into a nicer/less conservative position over the next few months.

Great looking bike. What kind of interesting rear wheel is that? Got a link to the manufacturer?

I couldn’t tell if you are being serious or sarcastic. But, I’ll bite.

https://www.aero-coach.co.uk/...EOX-wheels-c51347267
Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [TriRig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think stability is super objective. I have never found even a hint of instability in the Alpha X or Alpha One. But, to the extent that poster perceives any instability, I have trouble believing the Alpha One monopost is more stable than the more traditional Alpha X.
Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DFW_Tri wrote:
DarkSpeedWorks wrote:
TLT wrote:

I couldn’t tell if you are being serious or sarcastic. But, I’ll bite.

https://www.aero-coach.co.uk/...EOX-wheels-c51347267

Thanks, l was serious. It looked like a super deep wheel with a wheel cover ... but, thanks to your link, I see that it is actually a disc.

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TriRig wrote:
zooropa wrote:
And my 2 cents...feels mor stable to me than tri-rig...which I’ve owned...

Which TriRig bar have you owned? Our current aerobar, Alpha One, with all current hardware (upgraded alloy Monopost and alloy Dragonfly) is extremely stable and solid in all respects. If you didn't own that one, you should definitely check it out. Both a workhorse bar, and more easily-adjustable and iterative than anything else on the market.

I have owned/ridden both...but was early on the alpha one...if that has changed...both of your bars were easy to assemble/adjust...in my mind...but I felt flex at times with extensions through elbow pads...I have tried flexing this current one I’m riding and it is very stiff...

I could have worded my post better...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Beauty!

Let food be thy medicine...
Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is my new dream Bike !

Last edited by: Nodejs: Jul 31, 20 21:56
Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [Nodejs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice bike. I have the same. Word to the wise...make sure that aeria hydration bottle is actually locked on to your bike and don't use the garmin mount that attaches to it. About 35 miles into 70.3 Ohio I launched the whole hydration system into a cornfield. Recovered the bottle, lost the Garmin...and about 7 or 8 minutes. I'll never use that thing again. Andi Dreitz doesn't race with it anyway, so I figure there's an aero penalty.
Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [FasterTwitch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Man, I'd be extremely surprised if there was an aero penalty for having that on. Not exactly an apples to apples comparison, but I think it was Jocyln testing her QR who found the hydration was ~9 watts faster on the PRsix Disc.

Benjamin Deal - Professional - Instagram - TriRig - Lodi Cyclery
Deals on Wheels - Results, schedule, videos, sponsors
Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [Phil Hodson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
She looks great Phil. Who makes those arm rests? Is that whole assembly off the shelf? Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DFW_Tri wrote:
I have trouble believing the Alpha One monopost is more stable than the more traditional Alpha X.
I understand your skepticism, but it’s quite true.

--
TriRig.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah the new alloy hardware is a MAJOR improvement over earlier hardware. Everyone got the new alloy Monopost for free when we launched those. The alloy Dragonfly has been included with all new bars sold since December 2019.

--
TriRig.com
Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [charliebrzoza] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That’s one big ol’ bike!
Quote Reply
Re: Pics of your tri bike [duganator99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I loved my B16! The color on that bike is awesome!

I have deceptive speed.........I'm slower than I look!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
https://www.instagram.com/...igshid=178u7aky0nuv4

First ride on my new P-Series. Had a fit done by Speed Theory aka Cyclenutz on this forum. Loving it so far.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TriRig wrote:
DFW_Tri wrote:
I have trouble believing the Alpha One monopost is more stable than the more traditional Alpha X.

Perhaps, but the video of you jamming on your bars, at least for me, gave me far greater pause, than confidence in the Alpha One’s stability. Regardless, I have found both sets of bars to be plenty stable and I’m close to 200 pounds.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DFW_Tri wrote:
TriRig wrote:
DFW_Tri wrote:

Perhaps, but the video of you jamming on your bars, at least for me, gave me far greater pause, than confidence in the Alpha One’s stability. Regardless, I have found both sets of bars to be plenty stable and I’m close to 200 pounds.
Why is that? Folks had been voicing doubts about the Monopost, wondering if any real rider would cause the Monopost to slip. We can tell what you what we've done regarding ISO testing, and show factory stuff (which we have done in the past), but at the time we posted that video, we hadn't shipped any bars yet, and we were getting that question a lot. So that's why we posted it. But if it makes you doubt the product more than if we had NOT posted such a video, I'm very curious why that is.

--
TriRig.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

First TT bike I’ve owned, bought this back in March and just got this new wheelset on today (Mavic CXR 80)

Never owned tubulars before (other than my disc) so installing these from factory was fun and a little bit of a challenge. They didn’t come flying off on my first ride, so I am grateful for that!

Been putting in decent time on this frame over the last few months, was really looking forward to racing on it, but have resorted to solo time trials to fill the urge to compete.

Notable Upgrades/mods:

-swapped for Tririg Sigma stem
-swapped for the carbon 3T armrests
-previous owner put on a Quarq ELSA with Exogram cranks
-Profile Design Attk

Clubs/Affiliations: The Rippers / Charles River Wheelers / Cambridge Sports Union
Last edited by: adoucett: Aug 15, 20 16:47
Quote Reply

Prev Next